Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

iron maiden: flight 666

chinook

iron maiden: flight 666
« on: November 11, 2009, 01:46:43 PM »
finally, i watched this last week on palladia HD and dolby 5.1.  

very well done documentary on iron maiden's 2008 tour, somewhere back in time.

if you're an iron maiden fan and haven't watched it then find sometime to do so.      

« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 02:30:30 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: iron maiden: flight 666
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 02:17:07 PM »
I meant to record this.  Will try to remember to search it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 02:23:49 PM »
Palladia is an excellent channel...lots of good stuff to DVR.  Unfortunately, I just realized this about 4 months ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 02:36:53 PM »
I meant to record this.  Will try to remember to search it.

tuesday, november 17th @ 9:00 PM    
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 03:12:01 PM »
tuesday, november 17th @ 9:00 PM    

Thanks.  Will set the dvr up when I get home tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 08:16:08 AM »
Finally got around to watching this yesterday afternoon.  Like chinook said, if you are a Maiden fan then you need to catch this. 

Damn good documentary.  I heard them play some stuff that I have not listened to in 20 years.  Got them in the play list rotation now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions