No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Kiffin Tweets on current arrests...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 10:14:40 AM »
Just in case somebody is living under a rock or doesn't get ESPN text message alerts, Janzen Jackson, Nu'Keese Richardson, and Mike Edwards were all arrested this morning just after 2 a.m. and charged with armed robbery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 10:26:50 AM »
ESPN text message alerts do not reach me in my humble abode under this rock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 10:29:08 AM »
What are these text messages you speak of?  Do they hurt?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 10:41:06 AM »
Just in case somebody is living under a rock or doesn't get ESPN text message alerts, Janzen Jackson, Nu'Keese Richardson, and Mike Edwards were all arrested this morning just after 2 a.m. and charged with armed robbery.
Here's the link to the armed robbery...with a BB Gun.

http://www.wbir.com/sports/story.aspx?storyid=104577&provider=gnews
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 10:41:06 AM »
From VolQuest:

According to the police incident report, Edwards and Richardson approached a parked car in the parking lot of the Pilot at 2218 Cumberland Ave. Here is the excerpt from the incident report:

The victims stated that moments before calling 911, they were sitting in their parked vehicle, a 1998 Hyundai Elantra on the southwest corner of the convenience store, while their friend was inside. The victims stated they had parked next to a light blue Toyota Prius. The victims stated that a black male then approached, wearing a black hoodie, brandished a black semi-auto handgun, opened the drivers door and stated, "Give me everything you have." The victims stated that a black male then exited from the passenger side of the Prius, wearing a black hoodie, walked around to the front passenger door of their car, opened it, and stated, "Give us everything you've got." The victims stated that they all presented their wallets to the suspects and showed them that they did not have money. The victims stated that a third black male then approached and told the other two black males, "We've got to go." The victims then stated that the three got into the Prius and that it was last seen traveling southbound on Volunteer Blvd West.

As the officers received information about the suspects and vehicle, it was bolod so that other responding officers could attempt to locate it. A witness indicated there was a female driving the car and that it was occupied by three black males when she had observed it. As we continued to investigate, assisting officers observed the suspect vehicle in question, traveling near Gibbs Hall on Lake Loudoun Blvd. A felony stop was conducted on the vehicle, a 2010 Toyota Prius, light blue in color, on Neyland Dr near Leinard Ln. Four subjects were detained from the vehicle: a light-skinned black female, Marie Montmarquet and three black males: Janzen Jackson , Michael Edwards and Nukeese Richardson .

In plain view, officers observed two black hoodies on the back seat. Underneath the back seat towards the middle, officers located a black, CO2 powered pellet gun. Inside the glove box, officers located a marijuana grinder. A search of the suspects revealed one clear plastic baggie containing a green leafy substance believed to be marijuana in Montmarquet's jacket pocket. Montmarquet would later state that the marijuana grinder also belonged to her. Crime Lab responded to the scene and confiscated the hoodies, the pellet gun and the marijuana grinder. The vehicle was towed to the City Impound lot. The marijuana was confiscated by officers.

Jackson was suspended for last week's game against Memphis for reportedly failing a drug test as well as off-the-field immaturity. Nu'Keese Richardson had made it known for the last couple of weeks that he was unhappy with his lack of playing time and missed the Vols' Sunday practice the day after the team's win against South Carolina.

Tennessee athletics director Mike Hamilton issued a statement this morning saying he was looking into the incident.

"At this time we are currently evaluating the circumstances surrounding an incident involving Mike Edwards, Janzen Jackson and Nu'Keese Richardson.

Any decisions or comments regarding their status will not be made until the evaluations are complete."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2009, 10:44:22 AM »
They robbed somebody sitting in a 1998 Hyundai????  An 11 year old Hyundai???  And said "Give me everything you've got"? 

Are these players retarded?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 10:55:50 AM »
They robbed somebody sitting in a 1998 Hyundai????  An 11 year old Hyundai???  And said "Give me everything you've got"? 

Are these players retarded?
and they were pimpin' a 2010 'yota Prius....guess that means Coach Kiffin isn't handing out Dodge Chargers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

boartitz

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2009, 10:57:58 AM »
How in the world did Saban miss out on the guys?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2009, 11:39:18 AM »
Smart I guess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2009, 12:04:56 PM »
I guess the "Fulmer Cup" will live on through Kiffin. Kiffin cup has a nice ring to it.

Sad that it's actually gotten worse over there with stuff like this.

They're giving bammer a run for their money.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 12:05:41 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2009, 12:08:20 PM »
Overheard at a UT alumni breakfast this morning.....

Kiffin:  "So I'm sitting in the police station with Nu'Kesse this morning, and his cell phone keeps ringing.  So I ask him who it is and he says it's Coach Saban.  Just so you know, it's against the rules for a coach from another school to contact a player when he's in jail talking about bail with his current head coach.  Apparently Saban was going to offer Nu'Keese a place on his roster once we kick him off our team.  What I like is that Saban is trying to cheat, and we're probably still going to keep the kid"

loud cheering from the UT faithful

In case anyone forgot...

« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 12:44:01 PM by jadennis »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2009, 01:40:42 PM »
Didn't you hear we did not want him the first time why would we want him now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2009, 02:40:44 PM »
Next time they rob someone I hope the Victims have a Glock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2009, 02:46:21 PM »
Next time they rob someone I hope the Victims have a Glock.

If convicted and sent away for a while, Drop the GL add a C.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2009, 04:04:11 PM »
Jacksonville State is about to pick up 3 new players.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Jumbo

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2009, 03:54:15 AM »
Jacksonville State is about to pick up 3 new players.
In 18 to 36 months.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2009, 05:15:04 PM »
In 18 to 36 months.
Youthful Offender?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2009, 09:16:39 PM »
Youthful Offender?
Thats how they'll plea.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions