Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

You make the call.......

boartitz

Re: You make the call.......
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2009, 10:46:21 PM »
It's gonna turn. In a year or two we'll be ranked over Bama and LSU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2009, 07:30:49 AM »
I understand this argument; however, I think most people don't grasp that LSU realized this too.  Even though there was 5+ minutes left in the game.  This drive was do or die.  I don't think there's any doubt they would have been in 4 down mode from play 1 at their own 35.  Plus, you have an offense coming out witha sense of urgency, knowing this was most likely the last shot.

Does that mean they would have got the job done? No, but it sure would have been nice for the proper call to have been made and the teams decide it on the field.

Agreed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2009, 07:31:32 AM »
It's gonna turn. In a year or two we'll be ranked over Bama and LSU.

Maybe next year. Alabama is losing a ton this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban