Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Interesting Lattimore Comments....

Interesting Lattimore Comments....
« on: November 05, 2009, 10:59:27 AM »
http://today.sportingnews.com/sportingnewstoday/20091105?pg=4&sub_id=aXm80qOamKqF#pg4

It's a PDF page, otherwise I'd copy and paste a little...  Just click the link...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

Re: Interesting Lattimore Comments....
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 11:06:11 AM »
Nice find.  What I find more interesting is that they already show Dyer as committed to Auburn.  Did I miss something?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 11:21:34 AM »
Interesting Chop. Thanks for posting.

I would have thought we had a better shot at Lache than Lattimore. Either way would be fine with me though really. I find it interesting that all these recruits talk though. There is a lot that has been pre-determined I think and there is a lot of strategy being played right now by the Auburn staff. I think that the coaching staff is trying to get all 3 of the backs, but don't want to get commitments to soon so the other coaches won't try and use that in talking them out of their choice.

Dyer and Reed will be a good start in the next 8 days. And I still think that we get Lache. And now Lattimore says "Gus will find a way to use us all". That's crazy. No way we pull in all 3 I don't think.

I said this from the beginning though. If we get all 3, it would be amazing. If we get 2, it will be a hell of a feat. If we get 1, good job, we got a top 3 RB for this class. If we get 0, I will be one pissed off mother fucker...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 02:30:47 PM »
Interesting Chop. Thanks for posting.

I would have thought we had a better shot at Lache than Lattimore. Either way would be fine with me though really. I find it interesting that all these recruits talk though. There is a lot that has been pre-determined I think and there is a lot of strategy being played right now by the Auburn staff. I think that the coaching staff is trying to get all 3 of the backs, but don't want to get commitments to soon so the other coaches won't try and use that in talking them out of their choice.

Dyer and Reed will be a good start in the next 8 days. And I still think that we get Lache. And now Lattimore says "Gus will find a way to use us all". That's crazy. No way we pull in all 3 I don't think.

I said this from the beginning though. If we get all 3, it would be amazing. If we get 2, it will be a hell of a feat. If we get 1, good job, we got a top 3 RB for this class. If we get 0, I will be one pissed off mother phuker...

Da skreets are talking this morning about 2 more after Dyer and Reed. 2 big uns.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 02:47:13 PM »
Da skreets are talking this morning about 2 more after Dyer and Reed. 2 big uns.....
Seastrunk and Dixon, I hope?!?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 03:18:39 PM »
Very interesting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 03:23:47 PM »
Did Prowler take a wrong turn on his da' skreets? He's supposed to be in on this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 06:36:21 PM »
Did Prowler take a wrong turn on his da' skreets? He's supposed to be in on this.
5 12s and an 8 on Sat. will do that to ya.  3:30a-3:30p M-F, 3:30a-12:00p Sat. (Also, it's an hour drive...Hells Yeah, nothing like waking up realizing that you've been driving for a few seconds)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 09:27:20 AM »
Seastrunk and Dixon, I hope?!?

Half right.....although Reed is looking HARD at Oregon now. A family friend is now saying they are his leader with us second. I still think he announces one way or another next Friday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 06:47:23 PM »
Half right.....although Reed is looking HARD at Oregon now. A family friend is now saying they are his leader with us second. I still think he announces one way or another next Friday.
It's looking like he'll commit to Auburn....giving Auburn the #1 prospect out of Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and very possibly Texas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs