• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Dyer Commits to...
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 11:02:20 AM »
War Damn Eagle Boys!!!!!!!!!   :bc:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 03:31:13 PM »
Watching the video on Rivals, someone asks Dyer at his press conference, "Michael, have you informed the coaches that you would be attending Auburn?"

Dyer, "Yes sir"

Follow up, "When did you let them know?"

Dyer, "The first visit I ever took there last year."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 03:43:55 PM »
Watching the video on Rivals, someone asks Dyer at his press conference, "Michael, have you informed the coaches that you would be attending Auburn?"

Dyer, "Yes sir"
Follow up, "When did you let them know?"

Dyer, "The first visit I ever took there last year."

Says volumes about the young man. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 04:00:07 PM »
Says volumes about the young man. 

He played us all like a cheap fiddle.  He knew the whole time and strung us along like another Bama cheerleader on crack.  Damn him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 04:33:27 PM »

He played us all like a cheap fiddle.  He knew the whole time and strung us along like another Bama cheerleader on crack.  Damn him.

Daxonian level shenanigans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 04:55:18 PM »
HEEEEYYYUUUGGGEEE commitment. 

Dyer has the ability to be a dominant back in the league very similar to Ingram.  Dyer reminds me a lot of Maurice-Jones Drew with a strong compact frame with the ability to break tackles. 

I just hope this Malzahn choo-choo train can keep churning. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 06:09:35 PM »
With the many great backs we have had over the years, I was wondering if any of them were ever actually rated as the #1/#2 (depending on the site) back in the country?

Seems like some pretty high expectations to live up too.  I hope he can do it, War Damn Eagle Mr. Dyer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 06:14:21 PM »
HEEEEYYYUUUGGGEEE commitment. 

Dyer has the ability to be a dominant back in the league very similar to Ingram.  Dyer reminds me a lot of Maurice-Jones Drew with a strong compact frame with the ability to break tackles. 

I just hope this Malzahn choo-choo train can keep churning. 
6 Grillz and a fuckin' Pimp Cup bitches!!!!!  Dyer is the ultimate running back; speed, quickness, highlight agility, and Michael Turner/Jones Drew type power.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2009, 07:56:34 PM »
“I’ll start recruiting for the Tigers,” Dyer says. “I have already been doing some of that. Now I guess it’s okay for me to do it all the way now.

“It’s what I’m supposed to do now,” Dyer adds. “I’m a part of the team now and that’s where I’m going. I want to get more people to come on board the ship and move forward.”

He notes that if the Auburn coaches want him to visit elsewhere to make sure of his choice then he may do so, but he added he’s firmly committed to being an Auburn Tiger.

Oh Yeah.......BOOM MUTHA FUCKAS!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 07:59:16 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Talon

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2009, 08:15:26 PM »
Great news! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!  :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In his first news conference as AUBURN'S head coach in 1981, Pat Dye was asked this question:  "How long will it take you to beat Alabama"?  To which he responded, "Oh, about 60 minutes".

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2009, 09:08:36 PM »
With the many great backs we have had over the years, I was wondering if any of them were ever actually rated as the #1/#2 (depending on the site) back in the country?

Seems like some pretty high expectations to live up too.  I hope he can do it, War Damn Eagle Mr. Dyer.

What was the ranking for Cadillac and Ronnie Brown?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2009, 09:50:39 PM »
What was the ranking for Cadillac and Ronnie Brown?
Carnell was the #3 or #4 RB in the Country (5 Stars per Rivals '01 class)
Ronnie was a top 15 RB (4 Stars per Rivals '00 Class)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2009, 09:55:59 PM »
Carnell was the #3 or #4 RB in the Country (5 Stars per Rivals '01 class)
Ronnie was a top 15 RB (4 Stars per Rivals '00 Class)

Hey Prowler, u like my new avatar? I figured you would like it. I want the text bigger though. Its says, " Give me the ball BITCHES!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 10:07:42 PM »
Hey Prowler, u like my new avatar? I figured you would like it. I want the text bigger though. Its says, " Give me the ball BITCHES!"
LOL, Awesome.  If you want to be accurate, it should say "Please give me the ball, sir", because that's how MD (20/20) talks, very respectful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions