Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Don't violate my rights!!!

Argo

Don't violate my rights!!!
« on: November 04, 2009, 07:54:05 PM »
http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20091103/US.Rapist_s.Home.Bodies/

I'm rehabilitated.  I done paid my debt to society.  Ain't no sense in me having to register and be checked on like some child. 

Juice 'em the first time, I say.   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
Re: Don't violate my rights!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 10:09:44 AM »
Holy Shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 10:13:07 AM »
We just had another young child killed by a serial drunk driver.  Four prior DUI convictions, minimal time, loss of license.  But this time he killed a 6 year old in her own neighborhood.  At this point, he should be stood up next to his car and executed point blank - double tap to the back of the head.  Done.

Why don't liberals understand that some people do not deserve to breathe the same air we do?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 11:16:10 AM »
We just had another young child killed by a serial drunk driver.  Four prior DUI convictions, minimal time, loss of license.  But this time he killed a 6 year old in her own neighborhood.  At this point, he should be stood up next to his car and executed point blank - double tap to the back of the head.  Done.

Why don't liberals understand that some people do not deserve to breathe the same air we do?

That is being way to generous.  Chest shot and let the fucker bleed out.  Gives him a few moments to realize how bad he has ruined the lives of the parents of the 6 year old.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 11:34:07 AM »
That is being way to generous.  Chest shot and let the fucker bleed out.  Gives him a few moments to realize how bad he has ruined the lives of the parents of the 6 year old.

That is being to generous, 6 shots, Two ankles, Two knees and Both elbows. Lot slower bleed out and way more painful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 12:24:56 PM »
Either one of those two ways works for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 06:33:21 PM »
Gutshot with buckshot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 06:45:55 PM »
Tie to the bumper of garbage truck and driven down the street at 0-5 miles per hour in front of as many victims homes as possible. When there is nothing left to bury, put it in park and save the chain or wire rope.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 09:46:35 PM »
Concrete up to his knees in a road.  Start a steamroller in his direction at half a mile an hour 200 yards away.  Give him a spork and let him decide how he wants to go out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2009, 10:46:24 PM »
http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20091103/US.Rapist_s.Home.Bodies/

I'm rehabilitated.  I done paid my debt to society.  Ain't no sense in me having to register and be checked on like some child. 

Juice 'em the first time, I say.   

I wrote a paper once on the pros of chemical castration....basically you make the sexual offenders you are about to put back on the street due to overcrowding, etc. take the medication. I think it would've worked...but the liberals came in and gave it that pesky little tag "cruel and unusual." Would have saved a lot of children from a cruel and unusual experience.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Argo

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2009, 11:10:04 PM »
I wrote a paper once on the pros of chemical castration....basically you make the sexual offenders you are about to put back on the street due to overcrowding, etc. take the medication. I think it would've worked...but the liberals came in and gave it that pesky little tag "cruel and unusual." Would have saved a lot of children from a cruel and unusual experience.

While that is a very interesting thesis, I'm sure you realized after researching, they would still find a way abuse children and women.  It's more on an emotional level for them.  Getting off is just gravy on the biscuit. (no pun intended) 

They can't be rehabilitated.  They can't control it.  The only correct answer is death.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2009, 11:19:43 PM »
While that is a very interesting thesis, I'm sure you realized after researching, they would still find a way abuse children and women.  It's more on an emotional level for them.  Getting off is just gravy on the biscuit. (no pun intended) 

They can't be rehabilitated.  They can't control it.  The only correct answer is death.   

I understand the power dynamics with the whole thing but actually, there IS a difference between the offenders who are out for the control and those that are turned on by children. I am talking about the latter. And no, they can't be rehabilitated....but they won't keep them locked up forever either....you gotta do something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Argo

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2009, 11:38:41 PM »
I understand the power dynamics with the whole thing but actually, there IS a difference between the offenders who are out for the control and those that are turned on by children. I am talking about the latter. And no, they can't be rehabilitated....but they won't keep them locked up forever either....you gotta do something.

Agreed on all points. 

The sad thing?  I don't believe the offenders turned on by children can help it.  They are attracted to children the same way homosexuals are attracted to the same sex.  The same way I'm attracted to brunettes with brown eyes.  (no sexual innuendo there)  I really believe we all have something in us that attracts us to a certain type of person.  It took me a very long time to consider this idea, but I believe it to be true. 

With that said, I KNOW some of you won't agree with me here, but just think about it.  I am attracted to all types of ladies, but I am considerably more attracted to brunette and brown eyes.  I'm sure most of you can say the same.

Now, I'm not justifying their (pedophiles) actions, I'm simply saying nothing short of death is going to stop them.  It truly is the only answer.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2009, 12:02:42 AM »
Agreed on all points.  

The sad thing?  I don't believe the offenders turned on by children can help it.  They are attracted to children the same way homosexuals are attracted to the same sex.  The same way I'm attracted to brunettes with brown eyes.  (no sexual innuendo there)  I really believe we all have something in us that attracts us to a certain type of person.  It took me a very long time to consider this idea, but I believe it to be true.  

With that said, I KNOW some of you won't agree with me here, but just think about it.  I am attracted to all types of ladies, but I am considerably more attracted to brunette and brown eyes.  I'm sure most of you can say the same .Now, I'm not justifying their (pedophiles) actions, I'm simply saying nothing short of death is going to stop them.  It truly is the only answer.

I don't think they can help it either....which is why the chemical castration would work, it takes away any kind of sexual desire....they don't even have the thoughts. Some sexual offenders have even asked to be on the medication. While it's not a complete answer, I think it would help. I can agree with the death thing, but it will never happen....this is at least a little more realistic.

And my eyes are grey. ;) I'm sure you meant brunettes with grey eyes.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 12:04:58 AM by AUsweetheart »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2009, 12:07:09 AM »

And my eyes are grey.  ;)

To think, we could have had something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 12:11:47 AM »
To think, we could have had something.

If you hadn't been raised wrong, there might have been a chance. I'd say blame the bahr, but, of course, you won't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 12:25:38 AM »
If you hadn't been raised wrong, there might have been a chance. I'd say blame the bahr, but, of course, you won't.

Color me shocked. 

I was expecting the "We could have, but I'm not your sister" answer. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2009, 12:34:10 AM »
Color me shocked. 

I was expecting the "We could have, but I'm not your sister" answer. 

You bammers only use your sisters for sex.... I was assuming you meant more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2009, 03:59:27 AM »
You guys are pretty sick when it comes to executions.  But, if I had the chance, i'd probably hand cuff the dude, have some doctor sew his penis shut or just plug in some super glue in there.  Once thats done, just  force feed him water... until his bladder explodes.  that should kill him slowly.

Just sayin'

No patience for that kind of bullshit.  People who prey on little kids and drunk ass drivers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2009, 11:03:11 AM »
After much thought, I am kind of in favor of a knife to the femoral - but don't pull it all the way out.  Just remove the knife enough to allow for a sloooooooowwwww bleed out.  And maybe pour the remnants of whatever alcohol is found in the car into the open wound...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions