No hablo ingles

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
No hablo ingles
« on: October 28, 2009, 04:09:41 PM »
Say this is your daughter......

5 Suspects in Custody in Gang Rape, Beating of Girl After Homecoming Dance

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Five suspects were in custody early Wednesday in northern California in the gang rape, robbery and beating of a 15-year-old girl outside her high school homecoming dance, KTVU.com reported.

Authorities in Richmond, Calif., said they arrested two adults and three juveniles and were searching for others believed to be involved in the alcohol-fueled attack Saturday night in a secluded courtyard on the grounds of Richmond High School.

Evidence suggests there may have been up to 10 assailants, Richmond Police Lt. Mark Gagan told KTVU.com, and the assault was likely witnessed by as many as a dozen people — some of whom laughed and snapped photos of the rape on cell phone cameras but did nothing to stop it.

"She was raped, beaten, robbed and dehumanized by several suspects who were obviously OK enough with it to behave that way in each other's presence," Gagan said earlier this week. "What makes it even more disturbing is the presence of others. People came by, saw what was happening and failed to report it."

More coverage at KTVU.com.

The Tuesday night arrests include a teenager from San Pablo; a 21-year-old Richmond man identified as Salvadore Rodriguez and a teenager from Pinole who surrendered to police after they went to his home with a warrant earlier in the day, KTVU.com said. The juvenile suspects are boys ages 16 and 17, police said.

Two others were arrested Monday: 19-year-old Richmond High School dropout Manuel Ortega, who was booked on $800,000 bail, and a 15-year-old male freshman.

The victim, who police say has been helping in the investigation, left the high school homecoming dance about 9:30 p.m. Saturday and was heading to meet her father for a ride home when a classmate invited her to join a group drinking in the courtyard.

Shortly afterward, the girl was allegedly robbed, beaten and gang-raped for more than two hours before police intervened.

Investigators believe the attack not only was carried out by as many as 10 people aged 15 to mid-20s but also was watched by up to 12 others and may have been videotaped and photographed with cell phone cameras, according to KTVU.com.
Related Stories

* Vicious Homecoming Dance Gang Rape May Have Been Videotaped, Watched by Dozens

The victim had consumed a large amount of alcohol by the time the assault began, police said. When officers arrived at the scene, they found the girl semi-conscious near a picnic table. She is hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries.

Authorities stepped up their investigation Tuesday night, sending a SWAT team out with arrest warrants. More arrests are coming, Gagan said.

"That list will increase, I expect, as we get people in custody, as they tell us what other people did and what they saw," he told KTVU.com.

The victim had been verbally abused by her classmates in the past, a student told the station.

“They used to make fun of her because she had a crush on a boy in class,” said Richmond High senior Susan Meas. “And they used to make fun of her because of the jeans she wore and stuff. She had to barge out of class crying one day."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
Re: No hablo ingles
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 12:15:17 AM »
I hope they get everyone that watched, too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Argo

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 12:46:47 AM »

That's the answer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 07:20:30 AM »
Death.

period.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 11:46:51 AM »
Say this is your daughter......

I echo Uncle Sani's sentiments.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan