Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

UGA

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: UGA
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2009, 09:05:07 PM »
I just can't get into all of this blackout blueout etc shit. I'm watching the USCe vs TN game, and TN is wearing black jerseys. For fucks sake. Just. play. fucking. football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2009, 09:49:31 PM »
I just can't get into all of this blackout blueout etc shit. I'm watching the USCe vs TN game, and TN is wearing black jerseys. For fucks sake. Just. play. fucking. football.
Yeah, but UGA would look good with white helmets, red G, black facemasks....white jerseys and white pants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2009, 08:02:38 AM »
Yeah, but UGA would look good with white helmets, red G, black facemasks....white jerseys and white pants.
Then they should change their uniforms. I just think its stupid and, for a team like this year's UGA to do it, it reeks of "I don't know wtf else to do".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2009, 09:38:56 AM »
Just wait till UGA breaks out the leather helmet throwback and knit sweater uni's game...   That will be epic!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2009, 10:01:34 AM »
UTs jersies looked cheap.  That was a horrible uni.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2009, 08:56:10 PM »
I still haven't decided if it was Grambling or Georgia out there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2009, 10:37:10 PM »
This uniform changing shit is for the birds.  A tweak here and there is cool.  UT and UGA just fucking screwed the pooch this weekend.  Same with the NFL.  Look, having a weekend of throwback uni's each year is cool.  That's fine, I get it.  But, Denver?  WTF is that?  J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets...can you explain this black and gold, Iowa, Steelers, Broncos ripoff attire? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2009, 11:23:23 AM »
Just think about it. Each helmet is about $400 and I think you can take 75 players on the road in SEC games. So that is approximately $30,000 wasted on one game. For an ass-whooping no doubt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.