Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

*Serious Diamond-in-the-rough*

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: *Serious Diamond-in-the-rough*
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2009, 08:21:50 PM »
This guy could already take Kodi Burn's spot at receiver and be an immediate upgrade, even if he can't catch.

Wonder how good he would be at CB? 6'7" 230 4.5 CB. Scary. You would nevere get the ball over his head. Never happen, but fun to think about.
You could get the ball over his head...if you have a WR like Army's, 6'10" 260lbs. 4.7 40.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

LivnonaPryr

« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2009, 04:46:45 PM »
Ever heard of Calais Campbell?  He was very slow to develop at UM, but is having a pro bowl type season this year.  See tall ass kids like that are very awkward, but once they grow into their length they turn into gigantic men who can move.  It just takes them longer to get coordinated.  I would take that frame w/ his athleticism any day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2009, 04:58:38 PM »
Ever heard of Calais Campbell?  He was very slow to develop at UM, but is having a pro bowl type season this year.  See tall ass kids like that are very awkward, but once they grow into their length they turn into gigantic men who can move.  It just takes them longer to get coordinated.  I would take that frame w/ his athleticism any day.
See, that just makes too much sense...rws thinks that once you hit 17/18 years old you just stop growing for the rest of your life.  And he thinks that kids are supposed to be a set size coming out of HS to play DL at SPuat, again, because surely they'll never be able to add any kind of weight.  Basically, rws doesn't know anything about recruiting or the growth of kids between 17-21.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

LivnonaPryr

« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2009, 06:12:23 PM »
Just b/c Mt. Cody came to UA w/ a f*cking defensive back in his pants doesnt make it a standard to weigh three bills coming out of HS. He had already gained his freshman 450 before signing up w/ the tide.  An 18 year old kid that weighs 300lbs is probably not going to live past 60.  It is much healthier to gain the weight over a decade of strength and conditioning rather than 2 summers working at Popeyes.

Regarding Gigantor, as he will be known should he sign w/ AU, I hope we have room.  I guess he is a backup plan for Lemonior/Thornton?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 06:13:43 PM by LivnonaPryr »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2009, 06:59:53 PM »
Just b/c Mt. Cody came to UA w/ a f*cking defensive back in his pants doesnt make it a standard to weigh three bills coming out of HS. He had already gained his freshman 450 before signing up w/ the tide.  An 18 year old kid that weighs 300lbs is probably not going to live past 60.  It is much healthier to gain the weight over a decade of strength and conditioning rather than 2 summers working at Popeyes.

Regarding Gigantor, as he will be known should he sign w/ AU, I hope we have room.  I guess he is a backup plan for Lemonior/Thornton?
He's committed to SPuat...he was offered by Coach Sheban after he was talked about here and after rws said that he wouldn't fit on the DL at SPuat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LivnonaPryr

« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2009, 07:10:51 PM »
Oh hadnt noticed he committed to the tide.  I guess we really didnt have room?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2009, 07:23:37 PM »
Oh hadnt noticed he committed to the tide.  I guess we really didnt have room?
Yeah, we didn't want him anyway.....he's too skinny to play Long Snapper.  Our LSers need to be ATLEAST 388lbs...at least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions