Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Halo 3 ODST

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Halo 3 ODST
« on: October 29, 2009, 10:18:07 AM »
I am behind in posting about this.  I have been a fan of the Halo games ever since I got back into gaming.  Halo is one of those games that has advanced the entire field of gaming and the expectations heaped onto other games.

I have never been a fan of any Halo multiplayer.  Too many screaming eight year olds and it takes way too much ammo to put someone down.

With all of that being said ODST is worth atleast the rental.  The story mode is top notch.  It also has a co-op mode called firefight where you and up to three of your buddies play online against the hoard clearing wave after wave.

If that isn't enough to convince you, this might.  Most of the voice work was done by  Nathan Fillion, Adam Baldwin, and Alan Tudyk.  Fans of scifi will know these folks better as the main male characters in the defunct series "Firefly".  There are a number of Firefly references in their dialog.  Some pretty funny stuff. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Halo 3 ODST
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 12:19:22 PM »
Agreed. It's a good game, although it is more of an expansion pack/side story rather than another full length Halo campaign. Finished it too soon and this is my only dissapointment. 

Well that and the fact that recently I picked Halo 3 multiplayer back up after playing COD 4 for the last 7-8 months and had already paid to download all the new maps and content only to find they came packaged on the multiplyer disk in ODST...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 12:38:32 PM »
Agreed. It's a good game, although it is more of an expansion pack/side story rather than another full length Halo campaign. Finished it too soon and this is my only dissapointment. 

Well that and the fact that recently I picked Halo 3 multiplayer back up after playing COD 4 for the last 7-8 months and had already paid to download all the new maps and content only to find they came packaged on the multiplyer disk in ODST...

A little short but I actually thought they did a good job with the back story.

Yea that has to blow about the maps.

Modern Warfare will be out in 12 days and it will all be moot at that point for me anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 12:41:37 PM »
You are correct sir
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 12:44:58 PM »
You are correct sir

and why aren't you on my friends list?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 10:04:33 AM »
He doesn't like teh gheys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 11:22:59 AM »
He doesn't like teh gheys.

Bullshit.  He's here with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 12:00:14 PM »
Bullshit.  He's here with you.

I know you are, but what am I?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 12:24:08 PM »

Things were just moving too fast.  I have commitment issues.

but in seriousness, gamertag is the same as the name here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 12:56:09 PM »
FR sent.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions