Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

ESPN Coverage...TEH SUX

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: ESPN Coverage...TEH SUX
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2009, 12:17:39 PM »
Dexter McCluster just ran by my house.

Freekishly tall Mallet cat just zipped one by my earhole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2009, 12:18:44 PM »
HOLDING, #75, 10 yard penalty, repeat first down...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2009, 12:20:03 PM »
Pass by QB Todd Incomplete. It's now 3rd and Twelve.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 12:21:13 PM »
Kodi Burns on a pick up of 1 out of the Wildcat. Looks like a punting situation for Auburn on 4th down with 11 to go...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009, 12:23:19 PM »
So, who here thinks Todd isn't hurt again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 12:51:15 PM »
So, who here thinks Todd isn't hurt again?

I don't. Never have.  I saw him in person last week and the guy threw several ropes.  Albeit...off target ropes, but he wasn't hurting.

This shit is confidence, plain and simple.  Injuries don't cause you to continually hold on to the ball in the hope that the entire defense will descend upon you at the same time.  He's just not pulling the trigger.

I heard some of Chizik's comments this morning where he admitted to defenses figuring out what they're doing.  As he put it, yeah they have but then everybody pretty much knows what everyone else is doing by this time too.  What I stated last week was this very thing.  Chris Toad knew exactly what he was doing on every snap when he came to the line the first few games.  He knew who he was throwing to and exactly where the ball was going.  Now, defenses are taking away option #1 and he actually has to find option #2 and #3.  He has to do some of that quarterback shit.  He can't.  And he loses more confidence the more he tries and fails.

Look, Brandon Cox had the weakest arm in Auburn history.  Excluding his senior year, the guy could deliver the ball on target. He could find the open guy and lay it in there for the most part.  Chris Toad can't.  He needs to be benched and give the reigns to someone who will at least be at Auburn next year.  Lord knows we can't do any worse than right now.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2009, 12:55:30 PM »
I don't. Never have.  I saw him in person last week and the guy threw several ropes.  Albeit...off target ropes, but he wasn't hurting.

This shit is confidence, plain and simple.  Injuries don't cause you to continually hold on to the ball in the hope that the entire defense will descend upon you at the same time.  He's just not pulling the trigger.

I heard some of Chizik's comments this morning where he admitted to defenses figuring out what they're doing.  As he put it, yeah they have but then everybody pretty much knows what everyone else is doing by this time too.  What I stated last week was this very thing.  Chris Toad knew exactly what he was doing on every snap when he came to the line the first few games.  He knew who he was throwing to and exactly where the ball was going.  Now, defenses are taking away option #1 and he actually has to find option #2 and #3.  He has to do some of that quarterback shit.  He can't.  And he loses more confidence the more he tries and fails.

Look, Brandon Cox had the weakest arm in Auburn history.  Excluding his senior year, the guy could deliver the ball on target. He could find the open guy and lay it in there for the most part.  Chris Toad can't.  He needs to be benched and give the reigns to someone who will at least be at Auburn next year.  Lord knows we can't do any worse than right now.   
Chris Todd should be forced to be the starting fullback.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2009, 01:06:22 PM »
Here's where I don't understand. Obviously AU isn't doing shit with Todd. It doesn't look like he's going to get un-fucked anytime soon. I can't think of one AU fan who, at this point, wouldn't be OK with giving Caudle a shot and see what he can do. Judging by the past three games, AU will play like shit and lose with Todd. So, even if you still lose and play like shit with Caudle, at least you can say "Well, fuck, we gave it a shot." You might even win, or maybe lose but not look like total shit. I just don't get it. Is it because Caudle isn't a "system" QB?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2009, 01:12:13 PM »
Here's where I don't understand. Obviously AU isn't doing shit with Todd. It doesn't look like he's going to get un-fucked anytime soon. I can't think of one AU fan who, at this point, wouldn't be OK with giving Caudle a shot and see what he can do. Judging by the past three games, AU will play like shit and lose with Todd. So, even if you still lose and play like shit with Caudle, at least you can say "Well, fuck, we gave it a shot." You might even win, or maybe lose but not look like total shit. I just don't get it. Is it because Caudle isn't a "system" QB?

What's funny is when I was breaking down our spring game, where Caudle took the majority of the snaps, I was saying that Caudle looked good because....he knew exactly where he was going with the ball when he came to the line.  No hesitation.  Snap, drop and fire.  He looked as sharp as I've ever seen him.  I am NOT by any means saying Neil Caudle will spark this team to a huge finish.  The problems go far beyond the QB position. I'm saying Toad is done.  Caudle will be here next year and needs as many reps as possible.  Why not?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2009, 01:18:02 PM »
What's funny is when I was breaking down our spring game, where Caudle took the majority of the snaps, I was saying that Caudle looked good because....he knew exactly where he was going with the ball when he came to the line.  No hesitation.  Snap, drop and fire.  He looked as sharp as I've ever seen him.  I am NOT by any means saying Neil Caudle will spark this team to a huge finish.  The problems go far beyond the QB position. I'm saying Toad is done.  Caudle will be here next year and needs as many reps as possible.  Why not?
This.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2009, 10:14:17 PM »
#24 Lawerance Taylor's Clone just blew past everyone and sacked Todd, after Todd had gotten back up, #24 came back around and sacked him again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2009, 10:50:41 PM »
Gabe Gross hates you
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2009, 11:28:14 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions