Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

USCe vs Tennessee

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
USCe vs Tennessee
« on: October 31, 2009, 09:08:35 PM »
TN is punking South Carolina. Its 21-0 UT with just a few minutes left in the first half. I wonder what Spurrier is going to bitch about after this loss? TN's defense is just teeing off on Garcia and they are looking very solid. Spurrier is on the sidlines pouting and whining as usual.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

boartitz

Re: USCe vs Tennessee
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 09:40:26 PM »
We get USCe next. I hope they play the same game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 09:54:53 PM »
TN is punking South Carolina. Its 21-0 UT with just a few minutes left in the first half. I wonder what Spurrier is going to bitch about after this loss? TN's defense is just teeing off on Garcia and they are looking very solid. Spurrier is on the sidlines pouting and whining as usual.
It's the fuckin' Black jerseys.  It seems like only Tennessee can pull this look off and not look like shit doing it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 10:23:49 PM »
It's the phukin' Black jerseys.  It seems like only Tennessee can pull this look off and not look like poop doing it.

Vern Lundquist laughs and dances to Soulja Boy in your face. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 10:56:00 PM »
Vern Lundquist laughs and dances to Soulja Boy in your face. 
Speaking of, I hope they take him off the commentary teams starting...next week.  Even with Vern slobbin' on Tebow's healing stick, he stated a couple of times "Georgia's Tim Tebow" or something like that, I just caught it the last time he stated it and I was just so fuckin' dumbfounded that he would state something like that, that I might've miss heard him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 11:40:00 PM »
It's the fuckin' Black jerseys.  It seems like only Tennessee can pull this look off and not look like shit doing it.
On the contrary  - those jerseys made some of the Oregon unis look stylish and fashionable.  That TN thing was horrid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 06:28:42 AM »
Speaking of, I hope they take him off the commentary teams starting...next week.  Even with Vern slobbin' on Tebow's healing stick, he stated a couple of times "Georgia's Tim Tebow" or something like that, I just caught it the last time he stated it and I was just so fuckin' dumbfounded that he would state something like that, that I might've miss heard him.
Don't worry, he called Alabama "Auburn" during the final minutes of our UT game. Both of them are fucking idiots. Gary went on talk radio and admitted that he didn't even know the field goal rule and was just shooting from his hip when he went on for one whole minute about how UT should get a re-kick. Every game they announce is horrendous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 02:14:12 PM »
Don't worry, he called Alabama "Auburn" during the final minutes of our UT game. Both of them are fucking idiots. Gary went on talk radio and admitted that he didn't even know the field goal rule and was just shooting from his hip when he went on for one whole minute about how UT should get a re-kick. Every game they announce is horrendous.
I must say though, I like hearing Vern's laugh....sounds like Santa Claus.  And yeah, Auburn is undefeated...according to Vern "would that be an imcomplete pass?" Lundquist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions