Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thoughts - Week 8

Thoughts - Week 8
« on: October 25, 2009, 12:01:56 AM »
Not that they matter anymore.  This will be short and sweet. 

Auburn...

- Absolutely pathetic.  Stop blaming it on talent.  This team has regressed.  Miss St is less talented than us.  They've done nothing but improve.  Tennessee has improved.  Both of those teams put on a hell of a show today.  Valiant effort on both parts.  I bet Tennessee fans and Miss St fans are upset about losing but grinning ear to ear because they're proud of their team.

- I'm not proud of anything right now.  Horrible playcalling and horrible coaching and horrible refs.  It was all horrible. 

- The worst part?  I turned off the game at halftime.  It wasn't like Arkansas two weeks ago when I turned off the game in disgust, bitched about it for five minutes, then turned it back to see what was happening.  I just simply quit watching Auburn and really didn't care one bit. 

- I'm not going to waste my time on a team that isn't prepared to play.  It simply isn't fair. 

- Jay Jacobs needs to be run out of town.  And I swear to God, if I see Tim Jackson still standing on the sidelines next year, I'll run him through myself. 

LSU...

- We made you look like world beaters.  You aren't.  Jordan Jefferson didn't make reads.  He stared receivers down.  His laser arm helped.  His ultra talented teammates helped.  He's not that impressive.

- Auburn was so bad, LSU should have scored 70.  I don't understand how a team that talented doesn't score points like USC against the Pac 10 defenses.  Unreal. 

- Geaux Tigers!  March into Tuscaloosa in two weeks and own that ass.  It's all we have left.

Florida...

- Call the paramedics and see if they can fix your receivers.  THROW THE BALL DOWN FIELD.  Why is Tebow running the ball 25 times a game?  I get it.  It's working, right?  You're winning, right? 

Alabama...

- Slipping.  Defense still looks good, but the offense slips a little each week.  The off week will help though.  Julio's now involved in the offense.  That will bode well for the remaining stretch of the year. 

Texas...

- That's how you do it.  You blow out teams in their home stadiums.  You go up 35-7 in the first half.  That's what #1 teams look like.  Too bad it's the first week you've done that. 

Miami...

- Tuberville is still available. 

National Championship Scenarios That Would Be Interesting:

1. Florida vs. Texas - If both teams are undefeated.
2. Cinncinnati vs. Boise St
3. Ga Tech vs USC
4. TCU vs Texas

Final Thought...

- This year sucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions