Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Prowler
« on: September 04, 2009, 11:05:32 PM »
See what you can dig up on a kid named Enrique Florence.  6'2" 180 Safety from Valley. 

Watched Valley play Rehobeth tonight.  5A matchup.  Best athlete on the field bar none.  I believe he's a junior but not sure.  180 listed is light.  He's got the Julio build (Not making the comparison).  Tall, lean and muscular.  He was jacking jaws all night from the safety position and on offense, took an out pattern, turned it up and went 60 yards faster than I have ever seen a high school player run in my life.  I made sure I got right up next to him at half when he came off the field and he's a damn impressive athlete.

In Auburn's back yard.  Any scoop? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Prowler
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 12:25:58 AM »
See what you can dig up on a kid named Enrique Florence.  6'2" 180 Safety from Valley.  

Watched Valley play Rehobeth tonight.  5A matchup.  Best athlete on the field bar none.  I believe he's a junior but not sure.  180 listed is light.  He's got the Julio build (Not making the comparison).  Tall, lean and muscular.  He was jacking jaws all night from the safety position and on offense, took an out pattern, turned it up and went 60 yards faster than I have ever seen a high school player run in my life.  I made sure I got right up next to him at half when he came off the field and he's a damn impressive athlete.

In Auburn's back yard.  Any scoop?  
I've heard, from the skreets of course, that Enrique is a prospect that Auburn is keeping a close eye on.  I'd heard about him, about a month ago and was told that he is definitely one to watch.  I was also told that if Auburn was to offer, that he possibly would commit on the spot.

Off topic, did you get my PM that I sent ya, about a month ago?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 12:32:21 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 01:13:57 AM »
Yes I did but I have used it sparingly.  My firm sponsors the Team and Play of the Week on our local high school Friday Night Highlite show and of all things....the very play I was talking about was this weeks "Play of the Week".  I'm telling you. Dude caught the out pattern and turned it up and the fans...including me...went, "WTF?"  I watched it on the playback and this guy covered about 50-60 yards like a fucking lightning bolt...at 6'2".  I'm no recruiting guru but this kid caught everyone's eye.

My brother in law is the DC for Rehobeth so I'm going to get his take tomorrow. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 01:32:08 AM »
Yes I did but I have used it sparingly.  My firm sponsors the Team and Play of the Week on our local high school Friday Night Highlite show and of all things....the very play I was talking about was this weeks "Play of the Week".  I'm telling you. Dude caught the out pattern and turned it up and the fans...including me...went, "WTF?"  I watched it on the playback and this guy covered about 50-60 yards like a fucking lightning bolt...at 6'2".  I'm no recruiting guru but this kid caught everyone's eye.

My brother in law is the DC for Rehobeth so I'm going to get his take tomorrow. 
Sounds like the perfect size (6'2" 180-190lbs.), speed (I'm just guessing by your statements, 4.45-4.5) and tenacity (again, going off of your statements, jackin' jaws....meaning he loves to hit) for the CB position or add about 40lbs and he'd be Stud LBer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 01:42:10 AM »
Sounds like the perfect size (6'2" 180-190lbs.), speed (I'm just guessing by your statements, 4.45-4.5) and tenacity (again, going off of your statements, jackin' jaws....meaning he loves to hit) for the CB position or add about 40lbs and he'd be Stud LBer.

I'm guessing here. But if this guy has ANY start off the blocks at all...he's a 4.3 40 minimum.  I'm not kidding.  I didn't believe what I saw live until I watched it on two separate playback shows.  And...as I said, I saw what he did in the first half so I made it a point to get right up next to the players as they came off the field and looked for this kid.  He's closer to 190 or 195 and the announcer said one time..."And there's #4 AGAIN on the tackle."

Now, I will admit, he got a little dinged up right at the half and acted like a pre-Madonna for a while.  But, once the game got cranked up again, he turned it on.  He's one to watch!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 05:56:11 PM »
BTW, he's a Junior this year and he was in town for the AU/UK game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 08:47:54 AM »
Valley beat the snot out of Eufaula a couple weeks ago. Im not really up to par on the ball around here, since I am from originally from Oneonta, but from what Ive heard Valley is pretty good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 08:52:18 AM »
Im not really up to par on the ball around here, since I am from originally from Oneonta,

I gots some family from that there area...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2009, 11:08:32 AM »
I gots some family from that there area...

Eufaula or Oneonta?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2009, 12:40:43 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2009, 12:50:26 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2009, 03:01:02 PM »
Oneonta

Yea, I went to HS there. Graduated in '93. My parents still live there. My brothers also graduated from there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2009, 09:04:03 AM »
I've heard, from the skreets of course, that Enrique is a prospect that Auburn is keeping a close eye on.  I'd heard about him, about a month ago and was told that he is definitely one to watch.  I was also told that if Auburn was to offer, that he possibly would commit on the spot.

Off topic, did you get my PM that I sent ya, about a month ago?
He did grow up an AU fan, however, he says right now Alabama is on top. Also, he already claims an offer from Auburn.

"I grew up watching Auburn and following them so I like getting to a game when I can," said Florence.

Everything is still the same as far as my favorites. Alabama is still on top. They made a big impression with me at camp this summer. I like the way their defense attacks and basically I have gotten to know Coach (Kirby) Smart) real well. He is a cool guy and just easy to talk with. I am probably going to visit this weekend for the Tennessee game. I am going to talk to my mom and see but that is probably what I am going to do.

Florence currently holds offers from Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Arkansas, LSU, Southern Miss, Stanford and UAB.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 09:05:51 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2009, 11:21:45 AM »
He did grow up an AU fan, however, he says right now Alabama is on top. Also, he already claims an offer from Auburn.
You know those recruiting reports are always skewed in the favor of the team it's catered for, right?

I'm just saying, the Auburn version less vaguely states that Auburn's his top pick as of right now.

Also, he may be an Auburn fan, but he's the only one in his family.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2009, 04:12:29 PM »
I'm just saying, the Auburn version less vaguely states that Auburn's his top pick as of right now.
You know those recruiting reports are always skewed in the favor of the team it's catered for, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2009, 04:15:53 PM »
Case in point.

You're the one being smug about it. Based on what I've read from both sides, and using my own reasoning, I'm pretty confident that he's an Auburn lean as of right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2009, 04:33:21 PM »
Case in point.

You're the one being smug about it. Based on what I've read from both sides, and using my own reasoning, I'm pretty confident that he's an Auburn lean as of right now.
Ok.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2009, 04:43:19 PM »
I took that Troy was his leader from reading the last article.  Go figger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2009, 06:07:40 PM »
I took that Troy was his leader from reading the last article.  Go figger.
I don't think their offer is committable. Or something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2009, 09:09:23 AM »
I don't think their offer is committable. Or something.
It would be if Tony Franklin was still there...I guarantee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.