Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn Beats Ole Miss 80-77!

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Auburn Beats Ole Miss 80-77!
« on: January 20, 2008, 12:38:44 PM »
Now we're gaining a little steam.

We really shouldn't be this good considering we have 7 scholarship players, no superstars, and guys that usually play guard at center.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Auburn Beats Ole Miss 80-77!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 03:01:10 PM »
They're doing very well for a team that is held together with duct tape and ace bandages; Hopefully, they can carry this momentum into the game next Saturday against the turds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Auburn Beats Ole Miss 80-77!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 01:19:35 PM »
They're doing very well for a team that is held together with duct tape and ace bandages; Hopefully, they can carry this momentum into the game next Saturday against the turds.
I hate to admit it, but that game scares teh Hell out of me.  The turds get a full week of hearing how they are struggling and underachieving, then their arch rival comes to town on a Sautrday afternoon.  Unless the good guys can stay hot from the 3 point line, I expect to see a 15-20 point blowout in this one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.