dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Talon

Re: We need to get our shit together.
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2009, 10:57:29 PM »
Looks like the Gus Bus turned into the short bus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In his first news conference as AUBURN'S head coach in 1981, Pat Dye was asked this question:  "How long will it take you to beat Alabama"?  To which he responded, "Oh, about 60 minutes".

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2009, 02:51:32 AM »
As others have said, Gus has looked like a fucking high school co....wait...

His play calling has become unbelievably bad.  I mean, simply look at the opening drive.  They come out running and ripped off 30+ and a couple of first downs.  EVERYONE in the stadium, except Gus, is thinking okay, let's pound this team into oblivion.  Nope..

And Gus, note to self, when it's 2nd and 21...AND 3rd and 26....how bout' we DON'T fucking run the wildcat. Mmmmkthx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2009, 08:05:55 AM »
Special teams looked great.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2009, 10:04:15 AM »
Special teams looked great.

Boom it Clinton boom it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2009, 10:06:15 AM »
Luckily, right after half time, my woman raped me.  Turned out to be a pretty good night after all.  Missed the entire second half and am happy I did for two reasons.  One, we returned to '08 form.  Two,  :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's only when we've lost everything that we are free to do anything.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2009, 10:11:56 AM »
Luckily, right after half time, my woman raped me.  Turned out to be a pretty good night after all.  Missed the entire second half and am happy I did for two reasons.  One, we returned to '08 form.  Two,  :thumbsup:
At least someone from Auburn scored last night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2009, 11:16:58 AM »

Now, this would have been a much more fitting way to spend the 2nd half.  JHS was cold last night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2009, 11:19:10 AM »
Now, this would have been a much more fitting way to spend the 2nd half.  JHS was cold last night.

I actually saw you at the game last night, tried to yell down to you (was sitting in section 39) as you were walking to the tunnel...but the cold bitch slapped it, and it fell harmlessy a few rows in front of me...   It was at Halftime I think and you had a "Motherfucker" look on your face... haha. .
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2009, 11:27:20 AM »
I actually saw you at the game last night, tried to yell down to you (was sitting in section 39) as you were walking to the tunnel...but the cold bitch slapped it, and it fell harmlessy a few rows in front of me...   It was at Halftime I think and you had a "Motherfucker" look on your face... haha. .

I pretty much kept that same "Motherfucker" look most of the night.  Did you notice after the game how many people were saying, "Holy crap, it's Kentucky".  Same thing I was saying in 07' when MSU beat us at home.  I couldn't believe I was walking out of JHS after losing to Sly Croom.  What can you say?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2009, 11:29:34 AM »
At least someone from Auburn scored last night.

Damn right.  Took one for the team, fellas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's only when we've lost everything that we are free to do anything.

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2009, 11:30:28 AM »
I pretty much kept that same "Motherfucker" look most of the night.  Did you notice after the game how many people were saying, "Holy crap, it's Kentucky".  Same thing I was saying in 07' when MSU beat us at home.  I couldn't believe I was walking out of JHS after losing to Sly Croom.  What can you say?

My ass was cold. I couldn't talk....but I'm pretty sure I mouthed the words "we just lost to fucking Kentucky...at home" at least five or six times.   On a side note, I scored a pretty sweet new Under Armor pull over at Haley Center.  That's my highlight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2009, 11:54:50 AM »
My buddy took his motor home and we got there Friday.  We hit Loco's for early morning beers and Game Day.  Never been in that place.  Pretty cool sports bar.  Grilled out all afternoon but damn it was just ball shrinking cold with that wind.  I was actually warmer at the game than I was any time else. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2009, 02:07:58 PM »
There were about 10 of us that stays up till 3 in the fucking morning over here in Kuwait just to listen to this shit on the radio.  Sunday mornings the past 2 weeks has been rough... and there's no alkihol
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2009, 02:34:47 PM »
There were about 10 of us that stays up till 3 in the fucking morning over here in Kuwait just to listen to this shit on the radio.  Sunday mornings the past 2 weeks has been rough... and there's no alkihol
You should kill a motherfucker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum