Re: AC-DC
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 09:22:54 AM »
Atlanta.
October 23rd.
Two tickets.
Club level.
Face value. ($93.50)

Still got'em.  You I am all over this.

I haven't been the same since Sirius took the AC/DC station off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 09:29:51 AM »
Still got'em.  You I am all over this.

So, Yoda, are you saying you want them or is there a disturbance in The Force ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 09:42:40 AM »
Both bitch.  

Rock AC/DC does.

You gonna be around Sunday?  Shoudl be up that way assuming the weather isn't completely shitty.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 09:43:34 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 10:27:00 AM »
Both bitch.  

Rock AC/DC does.

You gonna be around Sunday?  Shoudl be up that way assuming the weather isn't completely poopty.

Sold.

Yep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 10:39:41 AM »
Sold.

Yep.

I will be around Tarheel's around noon.  Gotta drop the bike off for cold storage.  Hell I'll buy you a beer or twelve if you can stay broken away that long from the family.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 04:14:41 PM »
I will be around Tarheel's around noon.  Gotta drop the bike off for cold storage.  Hell I'll buy you a beer or twelve if you can stay broken away that long from the family.

Gotta take my son to the tutor at 1. Will you still be drinking (here) at 2 ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: AC-DC - ***SOLD*** TPOTE
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2009, 03:51:12 PM »
Later bitches.

It's time.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions