Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Operation Flashpoint 2 : Dragon Rising

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Operation Flashpoint 2 : Dragon Rising
« on: October 12, 2009, 09:34:10 AM »
Since I had nothing better to do Saturday after my boys got their asses kicked I thought it best that I continue getting drunk and play XBox.

If you like first person shooters that REQUIRE you to use tactics and strategy then this is for you.  There are no do overs.  You get hit more than once (and sometimes once)  you will be restarting the level.  Notice I said restart the level.  Not checkpoint.  The game is very unforgiving in that regard.

Feels a little cumbersome when playing solo due to all the commands you have to issue but luckily the ENTIRE game and ALL missions are four player co-op capable.  It was very hard for me to put down.

I give it an 8.5.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 09:34:54 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 : Dragon Rising
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 10:24:38 AM »
That looks good, it would probably look great on a PS3.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 10:29:14 AM »
That looks good, it would probably look great on a PS3.

Saw it on both Saturday afternoon and couldn't tell any difference except the controllers are made for the hands of eight year olds.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 10:30:30 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 11:15:44 AM »
I thought this was going to be review of some wicked-ass 80's action flick I'd never heard of.  How dissapointing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions