Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Saban's Press Conference

Ogre

Saban's Press Conference
« on: September 24, 2007, 07:41:40 PM »
Saban mentioned in his press conference today that he thought it was classless that the fans threw cups and bottles at the UGA players after the game.  He also said it was classless for a fan to call a coach and complain about how the game went.  All of this was reported on Finebaum.

A few callers later, a guy comes on and says that the phone call to a coach was actually a Board of Trustees member from Montgomery calling Major Applewhite to bitch about the offensive play-calling.  This is the same shit that has been going on for years in Tuscaloosa.  This is Saban's first true taste of the University of Alabama.  What if he loses to FSU this weekend (which I highly doubt he will)?  There is no telling how bad the meltdown would be. 

I'm going to the UAT/FSU game in Jacksonville this weekend, so hopefully I can throw a few bottles myself.  I'll take any opportunity I can do to tarnish the good name of the Crimpsun Tide. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Saban's Press Conference
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 09:36:50 PM »
Saban mentioned in his press conference today that he thought it was classless that the fans threw cups and bottles at the UGA players after the game.  He also said it was classless for a fan to call a coach and complain about how the game went.  All of this was reported on Finebaum.

A few callers later, a guy comes on and says that the phone call to a coach was actually a Board of Trustees member from Montgomery calling Major Applewhite to bitch about the offensive play-calling.  This is the same shit that has been going on for years in Tuscaloosa.  This is Saban's first true taste of the University of Alabama.  What if he loses to FSU this weekend (which I highly doubt he will)?  There is no telling how bad the meltdown would be. 

I'm going to the UAT/FSU game in Jacksonville this weekend, so hopefully I can throw a few bottles myself.  I'll take any opportunity I can do to tarnish the good name of the Crimpsun Tide. 
Do me a favor and throw shit at the Bammer players please.  I mean actual feces. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 10:16:40 PM »
Do me a favor and throw shit at the Bammer players please.  I mean actual feces. 

Hilarious. Molotov cocktails are good for a chuckle, too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 10:19:55 PM »
Urine Bombs are all the rage now though...at least in Baton Rouge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 10:38:59 PM »
maybe sling around a lil dip spit too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded."

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 10:45:27 PM »
Urine Bombs are all the rage now though...at least in Baton Rouge.

A Nerf football makes the perfect delivery vehicle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 10:30:29 AM »
A Nerf football makes the perfect delivery vehicle.

Yeah, but some of us would need to cut too big a hole. And what about the folks behind you as you throw it?

"EVERYONE MOVE AWAY. PISSBALL COMING THROUGH!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 11:51:08 AM »
Yeah, but some of us would need to cut too big a hole. And what about the folks behind you as you throw it?

"EVERYONE MOVE AWAY. PISSBALL COMING THROUGH!"

It's not some girl's ass. You don't fuck it and then leave some piss behind. You need to find one that has the coating removed and give it a shower.

Screw the people behind you. If they don't notice that you are about to heave a golden bullet, that's their problem. It's the folks in front of/below you that have to worry.

When they turn around, just hold out your hands and look up into the sky like you just felt some rain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2007, 12:45:13 PM »
It's not some girl's ass. You don't fuck it and then leave some piss behind. You need to find one that has the coating removed and give it a shower.

Screw the people behind you. If they don't notice that you are about to heave a golden bullet, that's their problem. It's the folks in front of/below you that have to worry.

When they turn around, just hold out your hands and look up into the sky like you just felt some rain.

Obviously we have a piss bomb aficionado here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2007, 01:03:00 PM »
Obviously we have a piss bomb aficionado here.

I've been to Baton Rouge a bunch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions