Got two that need a good home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Re: AR vs AU
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 04:00:27 PM »
Got two that need a good home.

What's wrong?  Can't make it out of bed by 11:00am.  Speaking of which, have we ever played that early before?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 04:14:29 PM »
What's wrong?  Can't make it out of bed by 11:00am.  Speaking of which, have we ever played that early before?

I think the 10am start vs. Nebraska in the Cotton bowl a few years ago was the earliest I remember.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 04:18:03 PM »
I think the 10am start vs. Nebraska in the Cotton bowl a few years ago was the earliest I remember.

Forgot about that one
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 08:00:25 AM »
Forgot about that one

Because everyone knows you don't go to bed the night before.

Sometimes you gotta play hurt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."