dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: AU vs. Akansas Game On...
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 10:49:57 AM »
BLEEEEHHHHHHH. 

Well, in 2003 it was a morning game and we went into Fayetteville and upset the #9 Razorbacks 10 to 6. 

In 2006 it was a morning game, and Arkansas went into Auburn and upset the #2 Tigers 987 to -14. 

Let's hope we can duplicate 2003's success. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

chinook

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 12:42:49 PM »
looks like bloody mary's for me. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 12:47:50 PM »
Highlights of last night's game.
SEC digital evidently does not have OOC games saved. There was a nip slip shown after the aggies first TD.
Somebody will get it out surely.
http://www.secdigitalnetwork.com/video/arkansas.aspx

Game is up now, if yall want to study your next opponent.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 02:59:10 PM by boartitz »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 04:28:37 PM »
Hell, let's get it started here. :poke: :)
Texas A&M was leading the nation in offense and was undefeated until last night. They run the HUNH, so we got a little bit of experience playing against it right before we play yall.
I think the game may come down to who has the ball last. Two potent offenses and two so-so defenses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 04:48:44 PM »
Birmingham's take on the AU vs Ark game: (yes I realize nobody gives a skanks twat what I think of the game)

*  Auburn is much better than they were last year.  +1 Auburn
*  Auburn's passing game should have some match ups in their favor.  +1 Auburn
*  Tennessee's Defense probably isn't as good as they were hyped.  -1 Auburn
*  Arkansas's Defense isn't as bad as they showed against Georgia.  +1 Arkansas
*  Game is at Arkansas.  +1 Arkansas
*  Mallett is probably the best QB Auburn will face all year (not counting post season).  +2 Arkansas
*  Arkansas's receivers aren't the best Auburn will face all year.  -1 Arkansas
*  Mario Fannin.  +2 Auburn
*  Ben Tate. +2 Auburn
*  Auburn is the best offense Arkansas will face the rest of the season. (not counting post season) +1 Auburn

Auburn 6
Arkansas 3

translation:

Auburn 35
Arkansas 17
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 04:54:12 PM »

translation:

Auburn 35
Arkansas 17 35

Yeah.....in the first quarter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 04:59:27 PM »
Birmingham's take on the AU vs Ark game: (yes I realize nobody gives a skanks twat what I think of the game)

*Tennessee's Defense probably isn't as good as they were hyped.  -1 Auburn

LMFAO........This is the bammer company line to start the week off.  Damn, I figured that y'all would atleast allow us one full day to be happy with the win.  Oh well, UT's Defense is horrible, guess that means Auburn might only win one more game the rest of the year and it'll be a close one against Furman.   :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2009, 05:02:35 PM »
Yeah.....in the first quarter.

It could happen.  Just got back in from the brink of sister sex known as Knoxville.  They kept giving us opportunities to step on their neck and we just could not put them down for the count.

That being said it was still reassuring watching half the sister fuckers leaving the stadium at the beginning of the 4th quarter. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2009, 05:06:15 PM »

*  Auburn is the best offense Arkansas will face the rest of the season. (not counting post season) +1 Auburn

You are going to hell for failure to properly worship Touchdown Jesus.  Auburn's offense is good, but you are guilty of raising a false idol if you think it is better than th offense led by the Pure One.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2009, 05:09:37 PM »
It could happen.  Just got back in from the brink of sister sex known as Knoxville.  They kept giving us opportunities to step on their neck and we just could not put them down for the count.

That being said it was still reassuring watching half the sister fuckers leaving the stadium at the beginning of the 4th quarter. 
You going to Fayetteville?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2009, 05:16:42 PM »
You going to Fayetteville?

I am going to miss my trip to the hill for the first time in a very long time.  We had a big to do with long term family friends that required me to take take some time off from work to accommodate.  Due to this I will have to have my nose to the grindstone this entire week and cannot make the early kickoff in Fayetteville. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Birmingham

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2009, 05:18:08 PM »
LMFAO........This is the bammer company line to start the week off.  Damn, I figured that y'all would atleast allow us one full day to be happy with the win.  Oh well, UT's Defense is horrible, guess that means Auburn might only win one more game the rest of the year and it'll be a close one against Furman.   :taunt:

Pay attention to the phrase "as good as they were hyped" shitnut.  They're good, but they weren't hyped to be good.  They were hyped to be competitive with the New England Patriots. They were to be a turnover machine pulling 3-4 turnovers each game.  As it is they missed tackles (partly because Auburn ball carriers made them miss) but they certainly couldn't have taken on the Patriots yesterday.

I thought I gave a pretty damn unbiased prediction for the game.  I had Auburn winning by 18 and you still were unable to stop from uncovering your bleeding vagina.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2009, 05:21:15 PM »

*  Auburn is much better than they were last year.  +1 Auburn We are, too
*  Auburn's passing game should have some match ups in their favor.  +1 Auburn Us, too
*  Tennessee's Defense probably isn't as good as they were hyped.  -1 Auburn Probably true
*  Arkansas's Defense isn't as bad as they showed against Georgia.  +1 Arkansas I think we are improving on defense. We really have a pretty good run D. Secondary is our weak point. I'm sure Gus will attack that.
*  Game is at Arkansas.  +1 Arkansas Don't mean much
*  Mallett is probably the best QB Auburn will face all year (not counting post season).  +2 Arkansas He is a good one for his experience
*  Arkansas's receivers aren't the best Auburn will face all year.  -1 Arkansas If not, we have to be #2
*  Mario Fannin.  +2 Auburn
*  Ben Tate. +2 Auburn We have some good backs, too.  There may be a freshman ready to have a Talley like day soon. Probably not this game, but it's coming
*  Auburn is the best offense Arkansas will face the rest of the season. (not counting post season) +1 Auburn Totally agree. I'm more concerned with Auburn's offense than I am Flordia's.

Auburn 6
Arkansas 3

translation:

Auburn 35
Arkansas 17

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2009, 05:36:23 PM »
I am going to miss my trip to the hill for the first time in a very long time.  We had a big to do with long term family friends that required me to take take some time off from work to accommodate.  Due to this I will have to have my nose to the grindstone this entire week and cannot make the early kickoff in Fayetteville. 
I'm kinda sorta thinking about going. I'll meet up with you one of these days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2009, 05:38:35 PM »
I just noticed the thread title. Give us an R, Vanna.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2009, 06:55:40 PM »
I just noticed the thread title. Give us an R, Vanna.

Done.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

Re: AU vs. ARkansas Game On...
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2009, 07:00:23 PM »
Auburn will be the third ranked team we have faced in our first 5 games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2009, 07:06:20 PM »
From woopig. Not verified by me.

after last nights abuse of aTm's o-line, we are tied for 11th place nationally in tackles for losses, averaging 7.75 per game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2009, 07:20:37 PM »
Arkansas opens at -1
friendly