Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

TigersX Superlatives: Class of 2009

Birmingham

TigersX Superlatives: Class of 2009
« on: October 04, 2009, 04:09:18 PM »
*You can vote for the same poster for 2 different Superlatives.  Only 2 though.  
*Their are 5 Badges, name 5 different member.

Superlatives: (Each member can be named up to 2 times)
Most likely to get you drunk at a game.
Most likely to have no inside sources.
Most likely to contribute something worth reading on any given day.
Most likely to be the owner of firegenechizik.com on godaddy.
Most likely to be a fair-weather fan.
Most likely to still be posting on AUNation.
Most likely to be a female poster that beats the shit out of men for their pleasure.
Most fun to tailgate with.
Most likely to jerk off to the thought of Tommy Tuberville coming back.
Most likely to get owned by Kaos in a arguement.
Most likely to be the president of The Prowler's fan club.
Most likely to not have played a down of football before.
Most likely to not be nearly as tough as he acts on TigersX.net.
Most likely to win the Battle for the Crown this year.
Most likely to be banned.
Most likely to purchase a "real doll".
Most likely to get the shit beat out of him if he talked in real life the way he does on TigersX.net.
Most likely to be an Alabama fan posing as an Auburn fan.
Most likely to be arrested while putting on red lipstick staring at a picture of Gene Chizik.

Who gets the badge: (Each member can only be named 1 time)
"Most PWNED" badge
"Chizik's Boyfriend" badge
"More informed than the Coaches" badge
"Inebriated and Posting" badge
"The Dictionary Deputy" badge

Elegible Posters:  (I'll add to this if I leave someone out)
-#1Bammer
-280TIGER
-Argo
-aubie83
-AuburnChopper2.0
-AUChizad
-AUJarhead
-AUsweetheart
-AUTailgatingRules
-AUTiger1
-AU_Tiger_2000
-AWK
-BAMAPERRY
-Birmingham
-BLS
-boartitz
-Buzz Killington
-BZ770
-Catphish Tilly
-CCTAU
-chinook
-Come Honor Face
-D-Day
-Dallaswareagle
-djsimp41
-DnATL
-El Guapo
-GarMan
-ggraf71
-GH2001
-Godfather
-Greaseyweasel
-Harvey Birdman
-Hogwally
-jadennis
-JohnDeere
-JR4AU
-Jumbo
-Kaos
-Keller
-KirkAU
-lifesapplepie
-Lurking Tiger
-Ogre
-Pale Rider
-Pell City Tiger
-Ranger12
-RWS
-Saniflush
-ssgaufan
-stewiegriffin
-Tarheel
-The Prowler
-Thrilla
-Tiger Wench
-tiger88
-townhallsavoy
-War Eagle!!!
-wesfau2

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: TigersX Superlatives: Class of 2009
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 04:41:28 PM »
Most likely to get you drunk at a game. (Harvey Birdman)
Most likely to have no inside sources. (Birmingham)
Most likely to contribute something worth reading on any given day. (Kaos & The Prowler)
Most likely to be the owner of firegenechizik.com on godaddy. (Greaseybammer)
Most likely to be a fair-weather fan.
Most likely to still be posting on AUNation. (RWS & bammerPERRY)
Most likely to be a female poster that beats the shit out of men for their pleasure. (Tiger Wench)
Most fun to tailgate with. (AUTailgatingRules)
Most likely to jerk off to the thought of Tommy Tuberville coming back.
Most likely to get owned by Kaos in a arguement. (Birmingham)
Most likely to be the president of The Prowler's fan club. (Mark Pera)
Most likely to not have played a down of football before. (Tiger Wench & AU Sweetheart)
Most likely to not be nearly as tough as he acts on TigersX.net. (Kaos)
Most likely to win the Battle for the Crown this year. (The Prowler)
Most likely to be banned. (No One)
Most likely to purchase a "real doll". (AU Sweetheart)
Most likely to get the shit beat out of him if he talked in real life the way he does on TigersX.net. (Kaos)
Most likely to be an Alabama fan posing as an Auburn fan. (greaseybammer)
Most likely to be arrested while putting on red lipstick staring at a picture of Gene Chizik. (Chopper 2.0)

"Most PWNED" badge (Birmingham)
"Chizik's Boyfriend" badge
"More informed than the Coaches" badge (War Eagle!!!)
"Inebriated and Posting" badge (Harvey Birdman)
"The Dictionary Deputy" badge (Chopper)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 05:21:57 PM »
Most likely to get you drunk at a game?  Hands down...Sani and the stadium seat. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 05:27:09 PM »
Most likely to get you drunk at a game?  Hands down...Sani and the stadium seat. 
No shit! I have photographic evidence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 05:27:32 PM »
Most likely to get you drunk at a game?  Hands down...Sani and the stadium seat.  

The chief refused to help me finish draining the stadium seat last night.  I don't know why I expected more from a squid.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 05:28:24 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 05:29:09 PM »
The chief refused to help me finish draining the stadium seat last night.  I don't know why I expected more from a squid.

All hat...no cattle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 05:36:27 PM »
Ha! I didn't have a cushy bus ride back to the berthing compartment! Steve's DWSFD (driving while shit faced drunk) defense rates are too steep. Besides, that seat had to be down to less than a cup by the end of the game.

I had a blast, man! You are the coolest fucker I know

"Ben Tate on the carry for a loss of 6 yards."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 07:11:14 PM »
Ha! I didn't have a cushy bus ride back to the berthing compartment! Steve's DWSFD (driving while shit faced drunk) defense rates are too steep. Besides, that seat had to be down to less than a cup by the end of the game.

I had a blast, man! You are the coolest fucker I know

"Ben Tate on the carry for a loss of 6 yards."

I had a blast as well man.  We shall do it again!

The chief's quote refers to the stadium announcer for Tennessee who not only refused to cite the correct down and distance half the time, he also more times than not had the wrong player as well.  I swear I think it was Monte's old ass up there calling the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Birmingham

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2009, 07:52:02 PM »
Most likely to get you drunk at a game.  Sounds like Sani has this wrapped up though I don't know what his "seat" is about.
Most likely to have no inside sources.  The Prowler.  Only skreets he has is Sesame Skreets.
Most likely to contribute something worth reading on any given day.  Harvey Birdman
Most likely to be the owner of firegenechizik.com on godaddy.  Kaos or Greaseyweasel
Most likely to be a fair-weather fan.  Tigerwench cause she's a chick
Most likely to still be posting on AUNation.  100% The Prowler, they actually think he knows shit there.  His ego's too big to stop posting there.
Most likely to be a female poster that beats the poop out of men for their pleasure.  Gonna have to go with WarEagle!!! on this one.
Most fun to tailgate with.  Haven't gotten to tailgate with any of you guys.
Most likely to jerk off to the thought of Tommy Tuberville coming back.  Greaseyweasel
Most likely to get owned by Kaos in a arguement.  AuburnChopper2.0
Most likely to be the president of The Prowler's fan club.  AUNation posters, lmao.
Most likely to not have played a down of football before.  Hard to know with as many balls as Tigerwench has gone down on that one of them wasn't a football but I'll go with her anyway.
Most likely to not be nearly as tough as he acts on TigersX.net.  Can't remember his name but the dude that calls me bitch.
Most likely to win the Battle for the Crown this year.  Gotta go with boartitz, thinik he'll pull it off
Most likely to be banned.  I'll say its possible that I may.
Most likely to purchase a "real doll".  Kaos may get curious enough one day to pull his trigger.
Most likely to get the poop beat out of him if he talked in real life the way he does on TigersX.net.  This may be me as well.
Most likely to be an Alabama fan posing as an Auburn fan.  Don't think there's any on this board but there are some sucky as Auburn fans (weasel)
Most likely to be arrested while putting on red lipstick staring at a picture of Gene Chizik.  Chizad

"Most PWNED" badge  WarEagle!!!
"Chizik's Boyfriend" badge  AuburnChopper2.0
"More informed than the Coaches" badge  Kaos
"Inebriated and Posting" badge Damn, I already used Chopper...
"The Dictionary Deputy" badge  Damn, I already used Kaos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2009, 08:03:08 PM »
Most likely to get you drunk at a game.  Sounds like Sani has this wrapped up though I don't know what his "seat" is about.
Most likely to have no inside sources.  The Prowler.  Only skreets he has is Sesame Skreets.
Most likely to contribute something worth reading on any given day.  Harvey Birdman
Most likely to be the owner of firegenechizik.com on godaddy.  Kaos or Greaseyweasel
Most likely to be a fair-weather fan.  Tigerwench cause she's a chick
Most likely to still be posting on AUNation.  100% The Prowler, they actually think he knows shit there.  His ego's too big to stop posting there.
Most likely to be a female poster that beats the poop out of men for their pleasure.  Gonna have to go with WarEagle!!! on this one.
Most fun to tailgate with.  Haven't gotten to tailgate with any of you guys.
Most likely to jerk off to the thought of Tommy Tuberville coming back.  Greaseyweasel
Most likely to get owned by Kaos in a arguement.  AuburnChopper2.0
Most likely to be the president of The Prowler's fan club.  AUNation posters, lmao.
Most likely to not have played a down of football before.  Hard to know with as many balls as Tigerwench has gone down on that one of them wasn't a football but I'll go with her anyway.
Most likely to not be nearly as tough as he acts on TigersX.net.  Can't remember his name but the dude that calls me bitch.
Most likely to win the Battle for the Crown this year.  Gotta go with boartitz, thinik he'll pull it off
Most likely to be banned.  I'll say its possible that I may.
Most likely to purchase a "real doll".  Kaos may get curious enough one day to pull his trigger.
Most likely to get the poop beat out of him if he talked in real life the way he does on TigersX.net.  This may be me as well.
Most likely to be an Alabama fan posing as an Auburn fan.  Don't think there's any on this board but there are some sucky as Auburn fans (weasel)
Most likely to be arrested while putting on red lipstick staring at a picture of Gene Chizik.  Chizad

"Most PWNED" badge  WarEagle!!!
"Chizik's Boyfriend" badge  AuburnChopper2.0
"More informed than the Coaches" badge  Kaos
"Inebriated and Posting" badge Damn, I already used Chopper...
"The Dictionary Deputy" badge  Damn, I already used Kaos.
Nostradamus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2009, 08:20:00 PM »
I haven't posted or even gone over to AUNation in a quite a long time.  But the last time that I did go over there, I didn't post, but I noticed RWS and El Guapo (different user name over there) posting, so I assume they're still posting over there...I don't know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2009, 09:30:26 PM »
I can't remember the last time I posted on AUN.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2009, 09:33:47 PM »
What is this AUN of which you speak?  It sounds very ghey and wreaks of pedobears.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2009, 12:41:14 AM »

Shut up, BITCH!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.