Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

UH OH!!!!! Auburn sitting on a PLOI

Re: UH OH!!!!! Auburn sitting on a PLOI
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2009, 12:47:32 PM »
Somebody needs a little validation in their life......

Your wife letting you on the internet again?  Doesn't she know that is as dangerous as hanging around those police officers with their guns and bullets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2009, 12:50:45 PM »
I don't work at Jason's deli, bitch. 

I'm not showing you my taxes, busboy. 

Interpretation...  Kaos over exaggerated his worth on the internet and thought no one would call him out on it.  Just remember, everyone on the message board is not as stupid as you are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2009, 12:54:59 PM »
I really like where this thread is heading.  :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2009, 01:07:15 PM »
Interpretation...  Kaos over exaggerated his worth on the internet and thought no one would call him out on it.  Just remember, everyone on the message board is not as stupid as you are.

No, I just don't go around bragging about it or ridiculing others for the work they do.  Is the fact that I made more than half a mil last year relevant?  What if I'd just made 25K, but I did something vital like working for the fire department? 

Only a douchebag would slam people for what they do for a living and then raise the flag of their wealth when ridiculed. 

If you do have money -- which I doubt -- you're either nouveau riche and don't know how to behave with class and grace or you're a complete ass wipe. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2009, 01:16:40 PM »
No, I just don't go around bragging about it or ridiculing others for the work they do.  Is the fact that I made more than half a mil last year relevant?  What if I'd just made 25K, but I did something vital like working for the fire department? 

Only a douchebag would slam people for what they do for a living and then raise the flag of their wealth when ridiculed. 

If you do have money -- which I doubt -- you're either nouveau riche and don't know how to behave with class and grace or you're a complete ass wipe. 

Thank you for proving your ignorance.  You are the one that said you paid more in taxes (in one quarter) than I made in 2 years.  That would mean you are the "douchebag that slams people for what they do for a living" and claim to "have money" so that means that you are "either nouveau rich and don't know how to behave or you are a complete ass wipe".  Problem is, you tried to slam the wrong guy.  You have now been called on it, and even if you made 500k last year (doubtful), your tax bill in no way comes close to my income.  Once again, I can back my statements up.  Can you?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2009, 01:59:19 PM »
Thank you for proving your ignorance.  You are the one that said you paid more in taxes (in one quarter) than I made in 2 years.  That would mean you are the "douchebag that slams people for what they do for a living" and claim to "have money" so that means that you are "either nouveau rich and don't know how to behave or you are a complete ass wipe".  Problem is, you tried to slam the wrong guy.  You have now been called on it, and even if you made 500k last year (doubtful), your tax bill in no way comes close to my income.  Once again, I can back my statements up.  Can you?   

^^ Douchebag ^^

Don't doubt, fucktard. 

You behave like a typical Wendy's employee.  If you are, in fact, a member of the medical profession then my esteem for that line of work has dropped about a dozen points. 

Let's recap, shall we? 

You blasted a guy because he's going to school in his 30s and made the crackpot statement that doing so would not impress employers. 

Resounding ridicule -- not just from me -- ensued because yours was the comment of a titty-baby and douchewad.  My only comment was that I was an employer -- which I am -- and that I am more impressed by the resume of someone who attempted to better his life than I am some fresh-from-college with no life experience twat-twaddle (you).

Your reply was to make snarky comments about managing Jason's Deli -- your lame ass attempt to prove your financial superiority.  I busted you on it.  You come off like the car wash guy at Beebos. If you are a doctor, God help us all. Or at least God help your patients.  As I suspect you're little more than a glorified LPN, get back in there and clean up Mrs. Cumdiddle.  She shit her Depends again.

You lose, fuckstick.  You lose if I made 500k last year.  You still lose if you made a million dollars more than everbody on this board combined.  Money without class is trash.  I'm closing the lid on you.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2009, 02:09:16 PM »
^^ Douchebag ^^

Don't doubt, phuktard. 

You behave like a typical Wendy's employee.  If you are, in fact, a member of the medical profession then my esteem for that line of work has dropped about a dozen points. 

Let's recap, shall we? 

You blasted a guy because he's going to school in his 30s and made the crackpot statement that doing so would not impress employers. 

Resounding ridicule -- not just from me -- ensued because yours was the comment of a titty-baby and douchewad.  My only comment was that I was an employer -- which I am -- and that I am more impressed by the resume of someone who attempted to better his life than I am some fresh-from-college with no life experience twat-twaddle (you).

Your reply was to make snarky comments about managing Jason's Deli -- your lame ass attempt to prove your financial superiority.  I busted you on it.  You come off like the car wash guy at Beebos. If you are a doctor, God help us all. Or at least God help your patients.  As I suspect you're little more than a glorified LPN, get back in there and clean up Mrs. Cumdiddle.  She poop her Depends again.

You lose, phukstick.  You lose if I made 500k last year.  You still lose if you made a million dollars more than everbody on this board combined.  Money without class is trash.  I'm closing the lid on you.

You try to make up for your lack of ability to make a point by using excessive amounts of profanity.  That shows your lack of intelligence.  Let me recap, you stuck your nose in a conversation that didn't involve you.  You tried to do so by making yourself out to be finacially superior to me.  Once called on it and you realized you were wrong, you tried to turn the conversation and make it appear that I had brought up money as a measuring stick for success.  Once again, you were called on it.  Now you have resorted to profanity and name calling because your argument no longer has substance.  Once again, you have been called on it.
Now, please admit you were wrong and your tax bill for one quarter does not equate to my income.  You will feel better for it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2009, 02:12:56 PM »
I have to give this worst thread ever award.

Not only did it fall victim to Kaos's namecalling hijacks, this happened in response to a stupid comment to begin with, and that stupid comment was completely irrelevant to Auburn football. Add to that the fact that they keep bumping this asinine thread that was worthless when it was on topic, and you have what I believe to be the worst thread in TigersX history.

Congratulations!  :bc:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2009, 02:16:45 PM »
You try to make up for your lack of ability to make a point by using excessive amounts of profanity.  That shows your lack of intelligence.  Let me recap, you stuck your nose in a conversation that didn't involve you.  You tried to do so by making yourself out to be finacially superior to me.  Once called on it and you realized you were wrong, you tried to turn the conversation and make it appear that I had brought up money as a measuring stick for success.  Once again, you were called on it.  Now you have resorted to profanity and name calling because your argument no longer has substance.  Once again, you have been called on it.
Now, please admit you were wrong and your tax bill for one quarter does not equate to my income.  You will feel better for it.

I don't know what a bedpan emptier makes at the nursing home. So I can't profess to anything of the sort.  

You, you stupid prick, started the "financially superior" shit with your smart ass comment about managing Jason's Deli.  As you write, act and react like the average Taco Bell window worker, I naturally assumed your annual income was less than 50k.  It probably is.  

You didn't call me on anything.  You showed your ass by making an ignorant and ill-informed statement and have been backfilling ever since.  

You, sir (or madam) are nothing but trash no matter how much you claim to make.  

The first line of the Auburn Creed according to 280Tiger?  "I believe in work, hard work -- unless I deem that work to be beneath me."  Right?  And the second line is "I believe in ridiculing the hard work and effort of others."  And the third: "I will wave my pretend wealth around on the Internet like a badass while ignoring the calls from my boss to make sure I don't burn the fries."  

You could make a quatrillion dollars and have the means to personally settle the national debt. I wouldn't have a shred of respect for you or your opinions based on the clown act you've put on here.

Now, for the last time I am putting the lid on the this trash can.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2009, 02:18:46 PM »

Not only did it fall victim to Kaos's namecalling hijacks, this happened in response to a stupid comment to begin with, and that stupid comment was completely irrelevant to Auburn football. Add to that the fact that they keep bumping this asinine thread that was worthless when it was on topic, and you have what I believe to be the worst thread in TigersX history.

Suck it, whore.  There was no hijack.  Put the blame where it belongs. 

This thread -- which sucks -- was derailed not by me, but by the ass munch who thought it was cool to ridicule the work of somebody who is putting themselves back through school -- and then followed that up with waving his Monopoly money around. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2009, 02:19:06 PM »

I scoff at your income, especially when I'm drunk posting.  Now, bring me white wine and your pay stub so that I may laugh uncontrollably.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2009, 02:27:26 PM »
I don't know what a bedpan emptier makes at the nursing home. So I can't profess to anything of the sort.  

You, you stupid prick, started the "financially superior" poop with your smart ass comment about managing Jason's Deli.  As you write, act and react like the average Taco Bell window worker, I naturally assumed your annual income was less than 50k.  It probably is.  

You didn't call me on anything.  You showed your ass by making an ignorant and ill-informed statement and have been backfilling ever since.  

You, sir (or madam) are nothing but trash no matter how much you claim to make.  

The first line of the Auburn Creed according to 280Tiger?  "I believe in work, hard work -- unless I deem that work to be beneath me."  Right?  And the second line is "I believe in ridiculing the hard work and effort of others."  And the third: "I will wave my pretend wealth around on the Internet like a badass while ignoring the calls from my boss to make sure I don't burn the fries."  

You could make a quatrillion dollars and have the means to personally settle the national debt. I wouldn't have a shred of respect for you or your opinions based on the clown act you've put on here.

Now, for the last time I am putting the lid on the this trash can.

No need to reply, just please look back over your comments.  I didn't know the Jason's Deli comment would hurt your feelings so bad.  You were the one that tried to claim superior income.  All you had to do was admit you were wrong in your assumptions.  If you would still like to dispute the issue, we can do so in person.  I have stated where I will be at the end of the month.

You have, however, provided much entertainment as I have been on boring conference calls all morning.  Sorry to anyone else that has read this thread.

Hey, Kaos...  Thanks for playing!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2009, 03:06:14 PM »
Whats wrong with 25k a year? I need a big raise to come close.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2009, 04:00:06 PM »
Whats wrong with 25k a year? I need a big raise to come close.

Nothing unless you're an Ole Miss fan wannabe like 280. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2009, 04:05:25 PM »
I will vouch personally for Kaos's business success.  I know the software services provided by his company.  I have no idea what his financials are like, but I doubt he has exaggerated.  Not that it matters, but if this derails this stupid thread, then I consider my input well worth it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2009, 04:29:54 PM »
I will vouch personally for Kaos's business success.  I know the software services provided by his company.  I have no idea what his financials are like, but I doubt he has exaggerated.  Not that it matters, but if this derails this stupid thread, then I consider my input well worth it.

Is the software anything like schoolcast?  Just wondering.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2009, 04:36:09 PM »
Is the software anything like schoolcast?  Just wondering.

Not really.  We work primarily with four-year colleges and state agencies. 

Got a couple of spinoff products I'm working on that will fill a niche in the medical industry. That's the plan at least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2009, 04:46:03 PM »
Not really.  We work primarily with four-year colleges and state agencies. 

Got a couple of spinoff products I'm working on that will fill a niche in the medical industry. That's the plan at least.

My buddy started High Ground Solutions.  Schoolcast is one of his products.  A real cash cow!  Don't know if you have heard of the company or not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2009, 04:55:14 PM »
Here's a company started by a couple of Auburn Alums. Mary is my first cousin.
http://www.realityworks.com/aboutus.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2009, 04:55:36 PM »
You know, you work for a week or so and you never know what you might miss...

I disagree with Chad, this thread is like McDonald's, I'm lovin' it!

However, let me address a few things...

I'll be damned if I am going to sit here and let someone disparage Jason's Deli like that.  That is a fine eating establishment.  If Kaos was runnning one, you can guarantee that they would not have such a fine selection of sandwiches, soups and salads.  So, back off the JD, Sally!  

Who gives a Julio at what age you graduate from college?  It has often been my experience that older students make better grades on average than students right out of high school.  You know why?  They understand the application of the material, they give a Julio and they know that they are there to make their marketability better, not just play beer pong and chase tail.

I work with doctors everyday.  Not all of them are know-it-all, power hungry, boorish sociopaths, but as a group, not real pleasant human beings.  Hannibal Lecter was a doctor, no?

Finally, if the two of you are going to insist on insulting each other further, please make it a little funnier.  My interest was beginning to wane and I was considering making a bowl cut reference to get things back on track.

Proceed...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions