Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kenneth Carter Commits

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Kenneth Carter Commits
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2009, 07:20:31 PM »
Prowler, seriously, who gives a fiddling fuck?  You are getting completely punked in this debate.  Give it a rest.  

You posted your own post which is effectively fucking MEANINGLESS in terms of actual proof.  

It's like saying, yeah, the sun is made of chicken beaks.  Want proof? Here's where I said it was made of chicken beaks last fucking week!!  So boo-yah, motherfuckers.

Please.  Let it go.  Eat your ass sandwich and find another horse to ride.  This one's dead.
I'm not going to post that a player has an offer if their offer box isn't checked.  I'll post that certain teams are interested or are showing interest.  I don't lie about that and if you'd checked out his profile, by clicking on his name, when I PMed that to you...back on the 23rd of July at 6:19:05 PM, you would've seen that his offer, from SPuat, was there.

As for your fucking retarded analogy, if you would've told me that the sun is made of chicken beaks, then opened the door for me to see for myself...which I apparently would've thought you were a loon.  But, two to four days later I hear from everyone else, that saw the sun on that day, and they tell me that the sun was made of chicken beaks on that day or the next.  Then, yeah, I would look back and say..."hmmm, kaos did say that it was made of chicken beaks on that day and he even wrote down the date and time that it was chicken beaks, man that's weird, I wish I would've gotten off the couch and looked for myself."  

Nah, I would just say that you're getting your ass handed to you by a mouthbreather that says that it wasn't made of chicken beaks on that day, because everyone else in the Trailer Park said so, eventhough they couldn't see the sun what with all the Meth smoke filling the air.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2009, 07:46:25 PM »
Wow, you can copy over information from an article. I'm impressed. All of that offer info was in different articles about him announcing his commitment a week from then. I looked at the services myself, along with others on the 23rd when we were all wondering who the hell this kid was.....I hate to bust your bubble, but the kid didn't show an Alabama offer. How convenient that you have "forgot" about Kenney all of a sudden. You were the main one spewing the whole "we pulled his offer" storyline. Nice. That was a pretty good back and forth between you and I, I'm surprised that you "forgot" it.

Oh, since now you've been shown the double standard with Chitty as an example, now what the recruit says doesn't count, but what his high school coach says is the final word? Thats typical of you, Prowler. Very typical. The rules always change to whatever you need them to as a thread progresses. You can believe what you want, thats fine with me. Our class is in great shape as it is. I'm beyond done with you and should have stopped replying a long time ago.
I never stated that Auburn pulled his offer AND I haven't forgotten about Kenney, I'll remember him 4 or more years from now.  Why?  Because following recruiting is my hobby, it's what I like to do to wind down after a hard day at work flipping burgers.  But hey, why should I ruin all your fun of making up a bunch of shit.

Also, I hate to burst your bubble, actually I don't...I love to burst your little bubble so I can watch you get all worked up...LMAO, but Kenneth Carter had an offer from SPuat on the 23rd when I checked it, at five seconds past 1819.  I'll also state this, on Scout, everyone was stating how Andrew Bone was going back and taking off his offer check mark, then putting it back on....then taking it back off.  It changed about 4 times in the matter of an hour, that was on the 24th.

As for copying over information.  I just posted the players height, size, speed, where he's from, who he has offers from and what teams are/were showing interest....you know what, come to think of it, yeah, I did copy that information....word for fuckin' word, down to the last team.  Anyone could go and look at the player's profile, that isn't reserved for premium members.  But, knowing when or who's going to commit to where is...unless you know someone that's on the "inside"....*cough* *cough*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2009, 10:17:02 PM »
I'm not going to post that a player has an offer if their offer box isn't checked.  I'll post that certain teams are interested or are showing interest.  I don't lie about that and if you'd checked out his profile, by clicking on his name, when I PMed that to you...back on the 23rd of July at 6:19:05 PM, you would've seen that his offer, from SPuat, was there.

As for your fucking retarded analogy, if you would've told me that the sun is made of chicken beaks, then opened the door for me to see for myself...which I apparently would've thought you were a loon.  But, two to four days later I hear from everyone else, that saw the sun on that day, and they tell me that the sun was made of chicken beaks on that day or the next.  Then, yeah, I would look back and say..."hmmm, kaos did say that it was made of chicken beaks on that day and he even wrote down the date and time that it was chicken beaks, man that's weird, I wish I would've gotten off the couch and looked for myself."  

Nah, I would just say that you're getting your ass handed to you by a mouthbreather that says that it wasn't made of chicken beaks on that day, because everyone else in the Trailer Park said so, eventhough they couldn't see the sun what with all the Meth smoke filling the air.

Blah, blah, blah.  

You san say all day and all night what you would and would not do.  The fact remains that to support your position you quoted yourself.  

That's gay. It's fucked up.  It's got all the gravitas of OJ's hunt for the real killers.

You simply cannot quote your previous unsubstantiated post and go "so there."   You lost immediately.  It's over. RWS was already serving you your nuts, ass, and other assorted appendages on a platter. Any hope you had of staying in the fight was eliminated the second you quoted your own fucking self as validation.

Even Jesus wouldn't do that.  Even if you are right -- and who knows or cares any more if you are -- you've lost this war because you quoted YOURSELF and used that as the conclusive evidence.  That's a fail. Fail, fail, fail, fail, fail. Even if what you originally posted was correct, all you have is your own post as evidence. Nothing to corroborate it. F.A.I.L.

I'm sorry you can't see it.  I feel bad for you.  I'm asking you once again -- Auburn fan to Auburn fan -- QUIT.  You're getting fucking killed. Chopper's dumb ass never saw it. He would get absolutely fucking slaughtered by BG and stand around with his own nuts hanging out of his mouth and think he was killing it. You're not that unaware.  Walk the fuck away. Please.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 10:19:44 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2009, 08:23:27 AM »

Blah, blah, blah. 

You san say all day and all night what you would and would not do.  The fact remains that to support your position you quoted yourself. 

That's gay. It's fucked up.  It's got all the gravitas of OJ's hunt for the real killers.

You simply cannot quote your previous unsubstantiated post and go "so there."   You lost immediately.  It's over. RWS was already serving you your nuts, ass, and other assorted appendages on a platter. Any hope you had of staying in the fight was eliminated the second you quoted your own fucking self as validation.

Even Jesus wouldn't do that.  Even if you are right -- and who knows or cares any more if you are -- you've lost this war because you quoted YOURSELF and used that as the conclusive evidence.  That's a fail. Fail, fail, fail, fail, fail. Even if what you originally posted was correct, all you have is your own post as evidence. Nothing to corroborate it. F.A.I.L.

I'm sorry you can't see it.  I feel bad for you.  I'm asking you once again -- Auburn fan to Auburn fan -- QUIT.  You're getting fucking killed. Chopper's dumb ass never saw it. He would get absolutely fucking slaughtered by BG and stand around with his own nuts hanging out of his mouth and think he was killing it. You're not that unaware.  Walk the fuck away. Please.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2009, 12:25:02 PM »
18 year old kids lie about recruiting and sometimes even their head coaches believe it case in point http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=3236039

And kids do make up lies and say that they have verbal offers to entice more schools to actually offer them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2009, 12:32:01 PM »
18 year old kids lie about recruiting and sometimes even their head coaches believe it case in point http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=3236039

And kids do make up lies and say that they have verbal offers to entice more schools to actually offer them.

I got an offer from Florida State.

Actually, it was an offer to cease and desist immediately my stalking activites after 1:00 a.m. around the sorority dorm 2nd floor windows or serve massive amounts of jail time.  I took the first offer.

But it WAS an offer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2009, 12:35:58 PM »
I got an offer from Florida State.

Actually, it was an offer to cease and desist immediately my stalking activites after 1:00 a.m. around the sorority dorm 2nd floor windows or serve massive amounts of jail time.  I took the first offer.

But it WAS an offer.

Well if we are going there I was offered by Auburn police department just a few months ago.  I didn't even realize I had any eligibility left.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2009, 01:03:22 PM »
Well if we are going there I was offered by Auburn police department just a few months ago.  I didn't even realize I had any eligibility left.

It's just nice to be noticed sometimes.  Makes you think you've still got it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2009, 01:04:29 PM »
It's just nice to be noticed sometimes.  Makes you think you've still got it.

I had it for about three days before I lost it.  Auburn police department then withdrew their offer.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 01:05:23 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2009, 09:57:33 AM »
I had it for about three days before I lost it.  Auburn police department then withdrew their offer.

Thanks for reminding me that you have a story to tell next week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2009, 07:31:42 AM »
Thanks for reminding me that you have a story to tell next week.

Yeah there is that.  Don't let me forget to tell tales of "Duke's Nipa Hut" from the Philippines.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2009, 02:22:59 PM »
Yeah there is that.  Don't let me forget to tell tales of "Duke's Nipa Hut" from the Philippines.
It's story time!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2009, 01:32:50 PM »
Side note: I talked to my BIL this weekend, who corched against Carter last year.  Unfortunately, they don't play them this year so there goes my excuse for going to see him play.  He said the kid is a beast and very athletic.  He said he sees him as an O-lineman by the time he gets to AU with his height and frame.  Just one 5A Corch's opinion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2009, 11:03:58 PM »
A lesson in waiting until February to gloat.
And you, Prowler, and the rest of the AU fanbase are trying desperately to validate Chizik. I think its 6-2 right now head-to-head on in-state recruits. For that matter, our class is pretty much done. We will gain one more in-state prospect and that is CJ Mosley. We have a total of 14 offers in-state this year. We've lost out on 4 (counting Owens), and one of those was to UF. In case you can't count, 10/14 is pretty damn good. Especially when the majority of those 10 are 4* or higher. We're not going to lose the head-to-head in-state recruiting battle, so go ahead and find another AU party line to spin.

Why is it we had no problem losing out on Jeremy Richardson and Jawara White, but all of a sudden feel the need to uncheck the box on Carter? Why wouldn't we have unchecked the box on one of the higher quality players? They are all easily better recruits than Carter. On the 23rd, none of the services had Carter with an Alabama offer. Otherwise there wouldn't be threads on BOL asking what the hell the deal is because nobody can find anywhere that he has an Alabama offer.

Personally, I'm all about quality over quantity. Every single AU commit can be from the state of Alabama for all I care. As long as we're cherry picking the cream of the crop (Grant (For later), Milliner, Perry, Sanders, Williams, Fowler, etc.), I have no issue with it. I would love to have Jeremy Richardson and LaDarius Owens (even though he isn't technically committed yet). I think those two guys are of very good quality. I think Jawara White is good too, but I'm not particularly disappointed that we didn't get him. Then there is Antonio Goodwin. He's not from Alabama, but we offered and didn't uncheck that. Why is it we would be SO worried about losing a guy with like 3 offers total, but not worried about losing 4* guys? It doesn't make sense.

Please explain how we are in danger of losing the head-to-head in-state battle that you previously refered to. Seeing as how all but two of our in-state offers are committed to somebody right now (Owens and Mosley, we will split them), Again, we have lost out on three in-state recruits we offered (one went to UF), and Owens will the the 4th. We have 9 at this point and will land Mosley to make it 10. Thats a 71% success rate on in-state offers. AU has 21 in-state offers and if you count Owens, has verbals from 4. Thats a 19% success rate at this point in time. Are you now wanting to re-word that to head-to-head straight up now? I can't wait to hear this spin.....you need to quit taking Prowler's stupid pills. Your logic skills have gone to shit since you decided to jump on your savior Chizik's bandwagon.

We have dominated you guys on the recruiting trail for the past two years, thats nothing new. YOU guys are the ones trying to validate Chizik and prove something, and you will use whatever excuse you have to so you can explain away why things aren't working out to support your argument.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2009, 04:48:44 PM »
A lesson in waiting until February to gloat.

This sounds awfully familiar.  :bc:

Nice find, Chizad!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2009, 06:07:17 PM »
Because you have to pick and choose your battles? 

This kind of stuff has to be subtle because if EVERY Auburn commit suddenly didn't have a Bama offer even though their box was checked, Rivals would lose a tremendous amount of credibilitiy. 

Like you said - you're 6-2 against Auburn with head-to-head recruiting battles.  That doesn't sound so bad, now does it?  Now, if Kenneth Carter has a Bama offer, it looks like 6-3.  When Owens commits, it's 6-4.  If Mosely were to somehow be persuaded to join the good guys, it would be 6-5.  Doesn't look so good for head-to-head battles, now does it?  It's kind of hard to continue the "we're dominating Auburn in everything" unless a few of those not-so-studly recruits didn't REALLY have a Bama offer. 
So, as of yesterday, the instate battle is (6-4) favoring SPuat, now that LaDarius Owens committed to Auburn.....as of last night, the instate battle is (5-5), now that Craig Sanders has de-committed from SPuat and committed to Auburn.  C.J. Moseley will more than likely end up at SPuat, so the battle will be (6-5) favoring SPuat.  Now how would the battle look if Corey Grant follows Craig Sander's lead?  That's right (6-5) favoring Auburn.  Uh Oh!!!  :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions