Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

*Commitment #18...Punter Steven Clark*

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
*Commitment #18...Punter Steven Clark*
« on: October 02, 2009, 06:28:59 AM »
Steven Clark P 6'5" 235lbs. Kansas City, MO. (4 Grillz)

Offers:
Auburn
Purdue
Iowa

He also plays DE and TE.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: *Commitment #18...Punter Steven Clark*
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 09:15:30 AM »
Sure he can punt, but where's our deep snapper?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 09:45:51 AM »
Steven Clark P 6'5" 235lbs. Kansas City, MO. (4 Grillz)

Offers:
Auburn
Purdue
Iowa

He also plays DE and TE.
You sure he's not a 3-griller?

A 2*, the nations 25th best punter...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 12:26:28 PM »
Sure he can punt, but where's our deep snapper?

The punt would never even happen without a Daxian effort to get the ball back to him.  Everyone knows that games are won and lost in the trenches, more specifically...at the deep snapper position.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 02:36:59 PM »

The punt would never even happen without a Daxian effort to get the ball back to him.  Everyone knows that games are won and lost in the trenches, more specifically...at the deep snapper position.

In the tradition of the "Cyclone watch" thread, I'd really like to request we start a thread for all things Dax...  Where'd he go and how's he doing?? Stats?  Call it " DAX TRAX"

All these things I and every other true fan of the game MUST know. 

How we miss you Dax. Sigh. The one that got away...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 06:29:38 PM »
You sure he's not a 3-griller?

A 2*, the nations 25th best punter...

Here's why.....

Rated No. 4 among kickers nationally, Steven Clark of Park Hill (Kansas City, Mo.) has committed to the Tigers over Purdue. The 6-foot-5, 230-pound punter was also offered by Iowa.

He told ESPN affiliate Web site AuburnUndercover.com, "Auburn has everything I am looking for. They have incredible academics, incredible football and an incredible atmosphere. There is no place better for me."

ESPN's Craig Haubert said of the news, "Auburn will likely not finish No. 1, but the Tigers could claim the special teams recruiting title. They already have Under Armour All-American place kicker Cody Parkey (Jupiter, Fla./Community) on board, the No. 1 overall kicker in this class and now they added talented punter Steven Clark."

"The Missouri native is the No. 4 overall kicker and No. 2 rated punter. He is a punter with great size and a big leg. He had no offers at the end of July, but a very strong showing at a Kohl's kicking camp put him on the map. He also plays tight end and defensive end in high school and looks the part, but has exciting upside as a punter."

"It may not be easy to get excited about a kicking prospect, but Tigers fans should realize they landed a very talented punter with nice upside and the tools to be a draftable punter."

A three-star prospect (rating of 79), he averaged nearly 40 yards during his junior season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/tracker/player?page=onthetrail&recruitId=101582

And.....

« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 06:35:35 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2009, 06:39:59 PM »
In the tradition of the "Cyclone watch" thread, I'd really like to request we start a thread for all things Dax...  Where'd he go and how's he doing?? Stats?  Call it " DAX TRAX"

All these things I and every other true fan of the game MUST know. 

How we miss you Dax. Sigh. The one that got away...

Speakin' of the one that got away....guess who this is:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions