Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Serious question

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Serious question
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2009, 03:34:38 AM »
I think UT played waaaay above their heads for the UF game.  They were out there to make a statement for their coach.  They came up short, but looked salty.  I don't think they will have the same fire for Auburn.
Jesus fumbled going inside the 5! That Td would have blow Ut out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2009, 08:43:56 AM »
***cough cough*** score was 30-7*** cough cough****

I don't care if it was 100-7.  The game wasn't "out of hand" simply because there was too much time left on the clock.  Try and keep up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2009, 09:14:25 AM »
***cough cough*** score was 30-7*** cough cough****

As you ignorant son of a bitches have repeatedly pointed out, the backup quarterback must be given a chance to run the offense.  If he comes in and never throws the ball, how will he be prepared should he be needed to fill in for the starter? 

30-7.  Differential is 23 points. Caudle was not throwing deep bombs.  He was throwing for first downs. 

29-0. Differential is 29 points. McElroy was gunning for the endzone late in the fourth quarter. 

Please. Shut the fuck up now.  You've embarrassed yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2009, 09:34:57 AM »
Frankly don't see how playing time has anything to do with the equation, they have almost the same number of passing attempts, and Todd has better numbers (ie yards and TD's (which is the most important)) playing against higher ranking defenses.  Those are the numbers and they cannot be disputed....even.

Now...why don't you...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2009, 09:45:01 AM »
Frankly don't see how playing time has anything to do with the equation, they have almost the same number of passing attempts, and Todd has better numbers (ie yards and TD's (which is the most important)) playing against higher ranking defenses.  Those are the numbers and they cannot be disputed....even.

Now...why don't you...

Heavens to mergatroids....exit stage good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2009, 09:59:00 AM »
Now...why don't you...

Get the fuck out....and leave even.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2009, 10:00:50 AM »
Bamerham, since you started your own thread in a pathetic attempt to avoid the facts that were presented to you, here they are again.
Lets compare shall we:

Alabama  Opp.            Defensive Rank                              Auburn   Opp.           Def Rank
Virginia Tech                   38                                              La Tech                     100
FIU                              118                                              Miss. St                       31
N. Texas                        84                                              WVU                            35
Arkansas                        91                                              Ball St                        104

Avg Def Ranking for bama Opponents= 82.75
Avg Def Ranking for Auburn Opponents= 67.5

McElmo = 63-93  67%   938 yds  7tds 1int
Todd    = 62-106 58% 1012 yds 11tds 1int

Jeez what are we talking about you are so right, Chris Todd does suck.

FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!
:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2009, 10:34:55 AM »
Bamerham, since you started your own thread in a pathetic attempt to avoid the facts that were presented to you, here they are again. :haha:

Nice!! Some real facts....you know, those things that screw up people's invalid perceptions and rhetoric. Who would have thought under Mullen, that MSU's D would be ranked higher than their O?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2009, 12:18:41 PM »
29-0. Differential is 29 points. McElroy was gunning for the endzone late in the fourth quarter.  
Actually, that play is designed to be like a 5 yard route to the TE across the middle. We ran that play about fifty hojillion times last season. CNS and McElroy both said after the game that he had to check down to his last choice. He checked down and Maze was option #3 on that play. Maybe you guys should have given him the underneath route and he wouldn't have to check down.

Personally, I would have been happy had they gone for a 2-point conversion afterwards. But thats just me.....
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 12:19:17 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2009, 12:22:10 PM »
Actually, that play is designed to be like a 5 yard route to the TE across the middle. We ran that play about fifty hojillion times last season. CNS and McElroy both said after the game that he had to check down to his last choice. He checked down and Maze was option #3 on that play. Maybe you guys should have given him the underneath route and he wouldn't have to check down.

Personally, I would have been happy had they gone for a 2-point conversion afterwards. But thats just me.....
Did you design the play, and call it in from the press box?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

RWS

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2009, 12:26:09 PM »
Did you design the play, and call it in from the press box?
Nope, but I'm pretty sure CNS and McElroy know what the play is, since both of them said thats what it was in different interviews.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2009, 12:52:16 PM »
Nope, but I'm pretty sure CNS and McElroy know what the play is, since both of them said thats what it was in different interviews.

The ass licking play? Serious question.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

RWS

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2009, 01:21:16 PM »
The ass licking play? Serious question.
Yes. The Shocker is the third option.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2009, 01:31:59 PM »
Yes. The Shocker is the third option.

I figured they would rather go for The Spocker?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2009, 01:37:36 PM »
Exactly, why waste the ring finger?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2009, 02:43:31 PM »
I am almost positive I am going to be sorry I asked....but I tried to find out on my own with no results...what is The Spocker?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2009, 02:52:56 PM »
I am almost positive I am going to be sorry I asked....but I tried to find out on my own with no results...what is The Spocker?

2 fingers in one, 2 in the other
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 02:54:39 PM by AUTailgatingRules »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2009, 02:53:45 PM »

:rofl: You shouldnt of asked that. You know the Spock symbol for hello from the show "Star Trek" right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2009, 03:00:41 PM »

I will be happy to demonstrate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2009, 03:00:41 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions