Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bama v. Hogs

jadennis

Re: Bama v. Hogs
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2009, 02:41:13 PM »
I'm sorry, but if you think the bread and butter of UF's offense is something brand new and innovative, then wow. Its roots are fairly traditional, I just don't think anybody like Tebow has ever ran it before.

Your quote above could have said "if you think the bread and butter of Auburn's offense is something new....blah, blah, blah"

Please take time to read the article below, then tell me how much of a crazy Leach-like "system" you think Malzahn has created.

He's just smart in how he does things...but he hasn't invented much of anything.

http://smartfootball.blogspot.com/2009/06/gus-malzahnauburn-tigers-run-game.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2009, 02:42:22 PM »
Your quote above could have said "if you think the bread and butter of Auburn's offense is something new....blah, blah, blah"

Please take time to read the article below, then tell me how much of a crazy Leach-like "system" you think Malzahn has created.

He's just smart in how he does things...but he hasn't invented much of anything.

http://smartfootball.blogspot.com/2009/06/gus-malzahnauburn-tigers-run-game.html
Exactly.  Everybody knows that David Lee invented the Wildcat too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2009, 02:45:19 PM »
Too early to say the SEC is down.  I thought they were down last year but in the end, they proved to be head and shoulders above every conference out there.  

Well except for the Mountain West.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2009, 02:45:51 PM »
BTW using my above stats I can totally see why you guys deserve to be ranked #3 in the land and why we are unranked, playing those shit teams like we have. I mean FIU and North Texas just compete for the BCS year in and year out.
Trooper Towel swingin' like helicopter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2009, 03:24:56 PM »
Well except for the Mountain West.

Point taken.  I always forget about Bama bringing everyone's SOS down and then disgracing the conference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jadennis

« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2009, 10:28:27 AM »
Just thought I'd add some visual evidence in the Todd vs McElroy discussion.

Just sayin'.

Raise your hand if you thought you'd see Todd's name in this graphic this season.  Liars.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 10:29:30 AM by jadennis »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2009, 10:36:13 AM »
Yeah, I didn't think he'd be down that low. 

If he'd just quit throwing off his back foot...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."