Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Media + Bama =

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
Re: Media + Bama =
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 10:06:50 AM »
I didn't know stilettos where that expensive?

How could you? Those pole dancers you have a penchant for are on the other end of the spectrum.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009, 10:13:53 AM »
Thanks for the warning. The aubies where I work are horrible.

Bosses normally are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2009, 10:37:13 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2009, 10:39:01 AM »
How could you? Those pole dancers you have a penchant for are on the other end of the spectrum.

I don't discriminate.  I like pole dancers from all socio-economic backgrounds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2009, 10:41:29 AM »
I don't discriminate.  I like pole dancers from all socio-economic backgrounds.

Especially Filipipipinino socio-economic backgrounds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2009, 10:45:33 AM »
Especially Filipipipinino socio-economic backgrounds.

or Korean.

or Spanish.

or Dutch.

or German.

or Australian.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2009, 10:46:26 AM »
or Korean.

or Spanish.

or Dutch.

or German.

or Australian.

Or men.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2009, 11:30:39 AM »
Bosses normally are.

I am a math teacher so I do not really have a boss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2009, 11:33:14 AM »
Or men.

I was young and needed the money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2009, 11:36:43 AM »
I am a math teacher so I do not really have a boss.

Huddle I'm not sure you have a sense of humor either, lighten up brother.

I'm glad you're teaching those bammers some math, they usually combine their math with creative science. ;)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2009, 11:41:12 AM »

I'm glad you're teaching those bammers some math, they usually combine their math with creative science. ;)
1+1 = 12
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

No Huddle

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2009, 11:42:46 AM »

I do have a sense of humor and that was funny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

No Huddle

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2009, 11:43:47 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2009, 11:48:54 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2009, 12:10:09 PM »
Not as funny but funny still.

Come on man...in bammer math, everything equals 12.  I'm calling you out.  You're just a poser.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2009, 12:13:58 PM »
Come on man...in bammer math, everything equals 12.  I'm calling you out.  You're just a poser.

Bama Pie:            E = mnc12      :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2009, 01:32:44 PM »

Sorry all Alabama and all math.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2009, 01:34:35 PM »
Bama Pie:            E = mnc12      :poke:

I got you.  :bugs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions