Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

*Word on the Skreets inregards to injured players*

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: *Word on the Skreets inregards to injured players*
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 10:28:37 PM »
**Update on Pybus**

It looks like he'll be out for the rest of the year due to the concussion that he suffered in the Spring.  He'll be redshirted this year and hopefully he'll be able to play next year.  Also, Freshman Harris Gaston is out with an undisclosed injury.  So, that puts the Scholarship Linebackers down to SIX....I forsee a lot of Nickel Packages, maybe some 5-2 or Dime Packages.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2009, 10:36:38 PM »
**Update on Pybus**
It looks like he'll be out for the rest of the year due to the concussion that he suffered in the Spring.  He'll be redshirted this year and hopefully he'll be able to play next year.

I would normally say a redshirt is better than nothing....but in this case, with Pybus...no shirt is definitely better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2009, 11:00:41 PM »
I would normally say a redshirt is better than nothing....but in this case, with Pybus...no shirt is definitely better.
What she said...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2009, 06:10:03 AM »
Yes....and no pants..... :gig: :gig:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs