Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What Happened?

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: What Happened?
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2009, 11:25:46 AM »
Probably wasn't so much what he said, but the self-identification that did him in.

You're not as anonymous on the internet as you might think....especially if you pimp yourself.

I think that's why I keep having court orders sent to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2009, 11:48:18 AM »
Damn...it seems like Sensi would be way down the list of folks that someone would want to fuck with. 
It's just a damn message board too.  Geez.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2009, 11:53:42 AM »
Probably wasn't so much what he said, but the self-identification that did him in.

You're not as anonymous on the internet as you might think....especially if you pimp yourself.

He identified himself so he was banned?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2009, 11:54:39 AM »

He wasn't banned.  He left on his own accord, although I can't blame the guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2009, 11:54:47 AM »

You can't read for shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2009, 12:03:23 PM »
You can't read for shit.

Actually, this stupid thread is too long and boring to read so I just skimmed the last page. By making that statement I got the basic idea of what happened from Ogre and now I can go back to not caring. mommy part bag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2009, 12:06:09 PM »
Since he made known who he was publicly, and his account has been deleted (along with everything he ever said on here), does it still have to be a secret as to who he actually is? 

I'm curious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

chinook

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2009, 12:16:40 PM »
Since he made known who he was publicly, and his account has been deleted (along with everything he ever said on here), does it still have to be a secret as to who he actually is? 

I'm curious.

stalker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2009, 12:46:05 PM »

I'm curious.
No...he's not single.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jadennis

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2009, 01:05:31 PM »
No...he's not single.

"Stalker" was much better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2009, 02:42:03 PM »
Well, I missed every dang bit of it so.........oh well. Maybe this needs to be identified so that others know what and who to look out for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2009, 02:49:16 PM »

I'm curious.
His real name was Gene Chizik and JJ got pissed at him for talking bad about himself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2009, 02:51:33 PM »
His name doesn't matter, it involved someone complaining about his posts at his place of employment.  Which makes whomever did that King of the Assholes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2009, 02:52:40 PM »
His name doesn't matter, it involved someone complaining about his posts at his place of employment.  Which makes whomever did that King of the Assholes. 

never thought you would surrender your crown.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2009, 03:04:02 PM »
His name doesn't matter, it involved someone complaining about his posts at his place of employment.  Which makes whomever did that King of the Assholes

Sounds like someone needs a house call from Jumbo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2009, 03:25:49 PM »
never thought you would surrender your crown.
Well this is my kingdom and y'all are a bunch of assholes. So yeah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2009, 04:05:47 PM »
Proud Tiger threatened to do that to me one time because I was running him into the ground in an argument that he should have just gave up on. It wasn't my fault he kept replying and I made him look like an idiot. Shit like that is ridiculous. It doesn't matter if everybody here knew my name and my boss' direct line. Its a message board, and if you can't handle what somebody says on a message board, even if its something personal and insulting, and you feel the need to report them at work and fuck with their life? Thats total bullshit. Whoever did it needs to be banned, no discussion when/if you guys find out who it was. Seriously, you don't fuck with a man's work and family.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2009, 04:09:54 PM »
Proud Tiger threatened to do that to me one time because I was running him into the ground in an argument that he should have just gave up on. It wasn't my fault he kept replying and I made him look like an idiot. Shit like that is ridiculous. It doesn't matter if everybody here knew my name and my boss' direct line. Its a message board, and if you can't handle what somebody says on a message board, even if its something personal and insulting, and you feel the need to report them at work and fuck with their life? Thats total bullshit. Whoever did it needs to be banned, no discussion when/if you guys find out who it was. Seriously, you don't fuck with a man's work and family.
Boards open now, I like to believe that it wasn't a member. Whoever it was, and if your reading this, grow a pair you spineless douche-bag!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2009, 04:15:29 PM »
Boards open now, I like to believe that it wasn't a member. Whoever it was, and if your reading this, grow a pair you spineless douche-bag!!!
Did he get fired?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Ogre

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2009, 04:40:36 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions