Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Miami is beatin' the POO outta G.I.T.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Miami is beatin' the POO outta G.I.T.
« on: September 17, 2009, 09:42:06 PM »
24-3, and it looks a lot worse than that.  GIT is making Jacory Harris look like a Heisman candidate, well that and his Oline is giving him about 10 seconds to throw the ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Miami is beatin' the POO outta G.I.T.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 09:54:48 PM »
24-10 now, but still ugly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 10:01:26 PM »
That's the ballgame.  Miami 31 GIT 10 (3rd Qtr), it won't finish that way, but Miami's going to be ranked in the Top 15 come Sunday evening.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 10:08:32 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 10:08:58 PM »
That's the ballgame.  Miami 31 GIT 10, it won't finish that way, but Miami's going to be ranked in the Top 20 come Sunday evening.

Johnson looks pissed.  That safety is it for sure.  Damn, I can't believe he kicked the fucking ball out of the endzone, he got his ass chewed for it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

jadennis

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 10:12:17 PM »
Its amazing because GT ran over 400 yds on Miami last year...second most against Miami all-time.

Most ever against Miami?  Auburn, 1944.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 10:20:14 PM »
Its amazing because GT ran over 400 yds on Miami last year...second most against Miami all-time.

Most ever against Miami?  Auburn, 1944.
John "Wooden Teeth" Lovett is Miami's DC now.  Also, OC Mark Whipple has done a great job, so far, in his first year as a Division 1 coach.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 10:31:40 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions