Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Forget It...

Forget It...
« on: September 15, 2009, 06:13:58 PM »
Forget it...

Sorry about making a few of you so upset.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 07:07:46 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: PHUKING OWWWWW!!!...I Laughed....
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 06:35:34 PM »
I am completely confused on how some body gets his ass whipped, is brain damaged...and is funny.

Maybe it's just me though...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 06:45:50 PM »
I envision him looking like that half headed chick on The Oblongs. The one with the bucked tooth that sprays spit everytime she talks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 06:48:36 PM »
I am completely confused on how some body gets his ass whipped, is brain damaged...and is funny.

Maybe it's just me though...

It's just you... I'm not laughing AT THE KID.  Some of the things said, and HOW they were said made me chuckle...    Mabye I should have highlighted some of those things....

I feel terrible for the kid... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 06:57:29 PM »
I fail to see the humor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 07:02:39 PM »
I envision him looking like that half headed chick on The Oblongs. The one with the bucked tooth that sprays spit everytime she talks.

I thought I was the only one who watched that show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 07:07:24 PM »
Hell no. That's one of my favorites. My kind of humor!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 08:48:37 PM »
I thought I was the only one who watched that show.
It's funny, but nothing compared to The Squidbillies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 08:56:04 PM »
Gotta disagree with you there. The Squidbillies, funny as it is, is not even close to The Oblongs. It'd be ranked #2, neck-and-neck with Robot Chicken and just ahead of Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 09:00:27 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 09:16:58 PM »

The Squidbillies are great!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 09:36:56 PM »
The Squidbillies are great!
I wanna know what the video was of. I'd probably laugh too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 09:49:43 PM »
I wanna know what the video was of. I'd probably laugh too.

Yeah I do too.  I don't think it was of the Squidbillies.  I have never heard or seen the Oblongs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Re: Forget It...
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 11:16:39 PM »
Wasn't a video...It was a kid that got beat up, and in the process lost half of his skull and was braindamaged...

It wasn't so much the kid, or his issues...   Just some of the way certain things in the article were written...there were some parts I found comical.. I focused on those, made the mistake of posting the entire article and some people got upset....

Not worth the shit for a few cheep chortles..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2009, 12:00:23 AM »
Wasn't a video...It was a kid that got beat up, and in the process lost half of his skull and was braindamaged...

It wasn't so much the kid, or his issues...   Just some of the way certain things in the article were written...there were some parts I found comical.. I focused on those, made the mistake of posting the entire article and some people got upset....

Not worth the poop for a few cheep chortles..

Gotcha.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2009, 12:22:52 AM »
I think the way the Brits convey certain bits of information comes across very odd to us at times. But hey, at least there were no guns involved.

I didn't find it funny. But I did not see any reason to untie my schlong and whip it around in some sort of disdain either. To each his own.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 12:26:33 AM »
I think the way the Brits convey certain bits of information comes across very odd to us at times. But hey, at least there were no guns involved.

I didn't find it funny. But I did not see any reason to untie my schlong and whip it around in some sort of disdain either. To each his own.

Schlong?   Whip it out?

Try "Dingy" and "Tweeze it out".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 07:29:54 AM »
Yeah I do too.  I don't think it was of the Squidbillies.  I have never heard or seen the Oblongs.

It's hard to top a cartoon six year old that has a dildo growing out of her head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

boartitz

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2009, 08:06:16 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2009, 10:58:38 AM »

Schlong?   Whip it out?

Try "Dingy" and "Tweeze it out".

I knew I would get some of you old queens all hot and bothered.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.