Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anyone up for a beer or 12 this afternoon?

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Anyone up for a beer or 12 this afternoon?
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2008, 11:04:25 AM »
Ah...the old "friction fire".  Happens when the bank account rubs up against the insurance policy.

I rarely go to PC, thus my ignorance of the fate of the S&T.
Wesley's Booby Trap has been dealing with friction fires for years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2008, 11:11:23 AM »
Wesley's Booby Trap has been dealing with friction fires for years.

Isn't that the one there outside of Dothan?  I saw someone there with three nipples.  P.T. Barnum quality!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2008, 11:18:58 AM »
Isn't that the one there outside of Dothan?  I saw someone there with three nipples.  P.T. Barnum quality!
Nope its in Sumiton up there on hwy 78, but you can see the same 3 teeth or nipple dancin' as the hott spot in Dothan!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2008, 11:31:16 AM »
Did she just moonlight as stripper, but had a day job as a fortune teller at a flea market?
"I'm sensing something very hard."
"I'm convinced, she's got the gift."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2008, 11:40:09 AM »
Did she just moonlight as stripper, but had a day job as a fortune teller at a flea market?
"I'm sensing something very hard."
"I'm convinced, she's got the gift."

Nah... That was at the dirt mall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."