Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Batman Arkham Asylum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Batman Arkham Asylum
« on: September 13, 2009, 11:44:49 PM »
On 360 and PS3

Worth the rent without a doubt.  Kaos this could be what weens you off of GH. 

http://www.batmanarkhamasylum.com/start
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Batman Arkham Asylum
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 09:23:42 AM »
Boredom has about weaned me off all of it.  Guitar Hero 5 is a festering sack of turds. 

I downloaded the playable demo of Arkham, but it it's too frustrating for me. 

I kicked all of the little minion's asses, but I can't figure out how to get past the stupid locked door so I can lay some bat smack down on the guy holding a hostage.  I don't have the patience to look all over creation for some bullshit key or whatever. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 09:28:07 AM »
Boredom has about weaned me off all of it.  Guitar Hero 5 is a festering sack of turds. 

I downloaded the playable demo of Arkham, but it it's too frustrating for me. 

I kicked all of the little minion's asses, but I can't figure out how to get past the stupid locked door so I can lay some bat smack down on the guy holding a hostage.  I don't have the patience to look all over creation for some bullshit key or whatever. 

Strange.  If I recall correctly the demo on 360 you didn't need a key or anything.  I just finished the actual game and it was quite the fun butt kicking game.  No real keys to doors needed.  If you can pick it up for rent I would give the full game a try. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 09:37:48 AM »
Strange.  If I recall correctly the demo on 360 you didn't need a key or anything.  I just finished the actual game and it was quite the fun butt kicking game.  No real keys to doors needed.  If you can pick it up for rent I would give the full game a try. 

Okay, so I go down the hallway.  There's a locked door to the left.  Go to the right through another hallway.  Force field with two guards standing there.  They don't have anything useful to say.  Go upstairs and there are two more guards looking over a balcony at some sicko with a hostage.  They are useless, too.  Some nurse chick is at a work station. 

I threw the batarang at the guy downstairs but it said he saw me and I should attack him from behind.  So I go back around to the same places.  Can't get the locked door open.  Can't get through the force fields. 

Run around in circles for a while and then turn the game off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 09:43:52 AM »
Okay, so I go down the hallway.  There's a locked door to the left.  Go to the right through another hallway.  Force field with two guards standing there.  They don't have anything useful to say.  Go upstairs and there are two more guards looking over a balcony at some sicko with a hostage.  They are useless, too.  Some nurse chick is at a work station. 

I threw the batarang at the guy downstairs but it said he saw me and I should attack him from behind.  So I go back around to the same places.  Can't get the locked door open.  Can't get through the force fields. 

Run around in circles for a while and then turn the game off.

You should hit either your left or right bumper (it's the left one on 360) and that will bring up "detective mode".  (The screen should turn more of a blue color)  Look up and there should be statues above you head and the head of the sicko, that you can grapple to and work your way around the back side to whip thine ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 10:19:53 AM »
You should hit either your left or right bumper (it's the left one on 360) and that will bring up "detective mode".  (The screen should turn more of a blue color)  Look up and there should be statues above you head and the head of the sicko, that you can grapple to and work your way around the back side to whip thine ass.

That seems like a lot of work. 

Batman would just smash the lock boxes, open the door and commence whipping ass. 

But I'll give that a shot.  Grapple, you say. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 10:48:08 AM »

Its too hard!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 10:53:49 AM »

Its too hard!

I don't have the patience for those kind of games.  If I have to figure out a bunch of shit, fuck it. 

Legend of Zelda?  Kiss my ass. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 11:34:46 AM »
That seems like a lot of work. 

Batman would just smash the lock boxes, open the door and commence whipping ass. 

But I'll give that a shot.  Grapple, you say. 

The asswhippings passed out in that game rival those of any of the movies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 11:41:14 AM »
I don't have the patience for those kind of games.  If I have to figure out a bunch of shit, fuck it. 

Legend of Zelda?  Kiss my ass. 
This is more Kaos's style, I think.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 11:43:01 AM »
Funny I found this while looking for the above.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum