Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fun and nut punching

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Fun and nut punching
« on: September 13, 2009, 01:17:04 AM »
I had fun tonight. 

I love Auburn and have nothing but respect for Tuberville. It dawned on me tonight, though, how long it has been since a game was just plain old fun.  We won before -- and the 2007 LSU game nearly made me pass out -- but winning was too often like taking a really constipated shit. It was a strain. The offense for many years was just, well, dull maybe. It won, but... 

That said? If that motherfucking Chris Todd doesn't stop throwing off his back foot and falling backward as he does it -- even when there is zero pressure -- I am going to find him and punch him repeatedly in the nuts with a hammer. That will get us killed down the road.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Re: Fun and nut punching
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 01:24:07 AM »
I had fun tonight. 

I love Auburn and have nothing but respect for Tuberville. It dawned on me tonight, though, how long it has been since a game was just plain old fun.  We won before -- and the 2007 LSU game nearly made me pass out -- but winning was too often like taking a really constipated shit. It was a strain. The offense for many years was just, well, dull maybe. It won, but... 

That said? If that motherfucking Chris Todd doesn't stop throwing off his back foot and falling backward as he does it -- even when there is zero pressure -- I am going to find him and punch him repeatedly in the nuts with a hammer. That will get us killed down the road.

49 points? You my friend are an ass hole
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 01:34:04 AM »
49 points. So what?

Todd started throwing off his back foot and fading backward. Because of that he missed several passes he should have hit.

I'm happy with the output. We ran like hell on them. I just hope they will get him to step into the throws so he doesn't get us killed down the road.

You can suck it. Hard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 01:42:52 AM »
He also hit two damn good asses for critical first downs that were dropped by Darvin. Catch those and we don't need the back foot throws. He also threw one off of his back foot with pressure that was a beautiful pass for a first down. I guess that lame duck Kodi threw to Lutz really gave you wood?

Right now, Todd is running this offense about as good as it can be run. He is not supposed to carry the team like they dumped on him last season, just manage it. And that he is doing very well. The more experience we get, the better the passes will be. We keep forgetting he has only had a few weeks passing to what seems like 15 different WRs. As they pin down the core, everyone will get better. And if we can continue to have multiple 100 yard games on the ground, it will be hard to give games away. Watch the game again, he didn't throw off his back foot that much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 01:56:10 AM »
I had fun tonight. 

I agree 100%.

Todd will fuck us when we play someone with a half-decent secondary.  He throws late and behind the receiver. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 02:00:51 AM »
49 points. So what?

Todd started throwing off his back foot and fading backward. Because of that he missed several passes he should have hit.

I'm happy with the output. We ran like hell on them. I just hope they will get him to step into the throws so he doesn't get us killed down the road.

You can suck it. Hard.

Jacobs sucks, Chizik Sucks.  Do I need to say more?  You and weasel are looking like ass holes! Keep trying to spin your negativity
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 02:02:41 AM by AUTailgatingRules »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 02:01:41 AM »
That was the most fun I've had at an Auburn game in a long time.

I just don't want to see Todd slide back into old bad habits. He made some nice throws. Adams
dropped a couple of drive killer passes, agreed.

But i was 20 yards or less from Todd the whole night. I know what i saw. I also know I heard him get chewed on for throwing off balance unnecessarily when he short armed what should have been a simple completion. I don't need to watch the game again.

As for Kodi? He ran well. His throw
was comical. Effective and a good playcall but comical

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2009, 02:02:22 AM »
He also hit two damn good asses for critical first downs that were dropped by Darvin. Catch those and we don't need the back foot throws. He also threw one off of his back foot with pressure that was a beautiful pass for a first down. I guess that lame duck Kodi threw to Lutz really gave you wood?

Right now, Todd is running this offense about as good as it can be run. He is not supposed to carry the team like they dumped on him last season, just manage it. And that he is doing very well. The more experience we get, the better the passes will be. We keep forgetting he has only had a few weeks passing to what seems like 15 different WRs. As they pin down the core, everyone will get better. And if we can continue to have multiple 100 yard games on the ground, it will be hard to give games away. Watch the game again, he didn't throw off his back foot that much.

I never made it past this, laughed my ass off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 02:03:10 AM »
Jacobs sucks, Chizik Sucks.  Do I need to say more?

yeah. You do. You're not keeping up.

Go fuck yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2009, 02:05:04 AM »
I never made it past this, laughed my ass off.

Kaos and Weasel are Pissed that AU is winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 02:05:52 AM »

Go fuck yourself.

If you don't normally read Kaos's posts, read this.

He's spot on.  The offense was (relatively) good, the defense was (periodically) spectacular, and we won an SEC game fairly handily (which we haven't done in a while).

It was a fun game, but Todd is still very troublesome.  Luckily, it's starting to look like the rest of the SEC might cut us some slack this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 02:07:36 AM »

Go fuck yourself.

Actually no, Go FUCK YOURSELF.  The train wreck you predicted has not come to pass.  You can kiss all our asses
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2009, 02:15:51 AM »
Go to bed you drunk fuck before you embarass yourself any more. 

And try to keep up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2009, 02:20:03 AM »
Kaos and Weasel are Pissed that AU is winning

you're a fucking moron if you believe this. Can you even read? Did
you maybe miss about 1000 words of positive feedback after game one? Or maybe where
i predicted the ass beating that just took place? 

Christ. I expected stupid shit like this from some of the dumbasses but you've set new lows for yourself
here.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2009, 02:23:14 AM »
you're a fucking moron if you believe this. Can you even read? Did
you maybe miss about 1000 words of positive feedback after game one? Or maybe where
i predicted the ass beating that just took place? 

Christ. I expected stupid shit like this from some of the dumbasses but you've set new lows for yourself
here.

Coming from Mr negativity, I thought you wanted Chizik and Jacobs to be 0-2.  I'm sorry if I misunderstood. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2009, 02:24:13 AM »
By the way, Chizik is now 7-19
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2009, 02:31:47 AM »
Fucking ridiculous.

I was happier tonight over the overall outcome of a game -- and not just on the scoreboard
but in other things I saw on the sidelines -- than I've been in a long time.

Yeah, Todd scares me because he's still got some dangerous habits.

We didn't play nearly as well as we could and still
throttled the shit out of a team that's given us fits
the last few years.

I am fucking encouraged. And I'll be DAMNED if i'm going to let some prissy fuck put a damper on that.

Yes, I realize it's just MSU and that La. Tech is apparently not
very good (Navy whipped their ass too). But it's not so much that we won but the way in which we did that is encouraging.

So if you want to piss and moan and try to score points? Eat a turd, fuckers!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2009, 02:37:13 AM »
Fuck dude.

I don't want Auburn to fail. Ever.

I still think Jacobs is a fail waiting to happen. I won't ever like
him.

But I'm happy right now. We've done about as well
as can be expected to this point.

Too early to pass judgent on Chizik, but i am definitely encouraged by what I saw tonight up
close.

Will write it all tomorrow.

War Eagle. It's great to have fun again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2009, 02:42:15 AM »
Fucking ridiculous.

I was happier tonight over the overall outcome of a game -- and not just on the scoreboard

the last few years.

I am fucking encouraged. And I'll be DAMNED if i'm going to let some prissy fuck put a damper on that.

very good (Navy whipped their ass too). But it's not so much that we won but the way in which we did that is encouraging.

I agree, Todd did throw off his backfoot at times, when it wasn't necessary...but of those times a few of the passes should've been caught.  Those are things that can be corrected.

Also, there was times when Todd didn't throw off his back foot, even when MSU was blitzing 7, with only 6 blockers only to have the ball bounce off the WR's shoulder pads.  Darvin Adams is becoming a freakin' playmaker right before our eyes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2009, 02:42:31 AM »
Fucking ridiculous.

the last few years.

Kaos, you are the one that always goes negative.  How about just saying we kicked the shit out of an SEC opponent.  There is no need in slamming Todd, there is no way a QB will ever be perfect, yet he made some pretty damn good throws ( a few that were dropped) and led the team to almpst 50 points.  What the hell so want from the first 2 games?

I'm sorry that he Jacobs/Chizik experiment has not given you a sense of self worth from your early predictions, but hey, bite the bullet and admit that you may have been slightly wrong
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions