Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Uh Oh....a bigtime player has told Coach midget

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Uh Oh....a bigtime player has told Coach midget
« on: September 11, 2009, 06:37:53 PM »
to go fuck himself, he's going elsewhere.  JaWuan James has decommited from the taghd and he's looking at UT and possibly Auburn.  He'll, more than likely, be a Vol come Feb.  So, there goes that..."No ONE, and I mean NO ONE has EVER decommited from the all knowing Coach sabbin."  Aside from Gerald West, that statement would be correct.  But hey, when it comes to SPuat, should we expect anything less?

http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/player-Jawuan-James-87259

Atlanta-area OT JaWuan James reportedly decommits from Alabama
Posted by Gentry Estes
Mobile Press-Register September 11, 2009 3:50 PM

Here's a little recruiting news on a pregame Friday ...

(Rivals.com photo)North Gwinnett (Ga.) offensive lineman JaWuan James has decommitted from Alabama's expected 2010 signing class, according to word today from Shane Youngblood of BamaOnline.com.

This report confirms growing rumors that James (pictured) may be looking elsewhere to schools like Tennessee. A 6-foot-6, 305-pound tackle, James committed to the Crimson Tide in May and now makes for a significant loss. He was rated No. 59 on the Press-Register's Super Southeast 120.

Minus James, Alabama's commitment list stands at 21 players, including former signees Devonta Bolton and Brandon Lewis from junior college. That leaves the Tide seven shy of the new SEC-mandated limit for signees.

And yes, bammers are already saying that he'll never amount to anything if he goes elsewhere and I've seen where one has made a statement that he hopes he has a season ending injury just to teach him a lesson.  Oh yeah and we didn't want him anyway.

Also, word on the skreets is, Blake Sims (SPuat commit) is visiting UT this weekend....JaWuan might be up there as well.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 06:44:29 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

Re: Uh Oh....a bigtime player has told Coach midget
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 09:31:43 PM »
If I were you I'd worry about those fireworks in July instead of a team that currently has a top 5 recruiting class in the country.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 09:38:12 PM »
And yes, bammers are already saying that he'll never amount to anything if he goes elsewhere and I've seen where one has made a statement that he hopes he has a season ending injury just to teach him a lesson.  Oh yeah and we didn't want him anyway.

Link? Link? Link?

« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 09:38:47 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 09:57:48 PM »
((crickets))

Tell ya what, perry.  I'm going to bed and will check this thread for links in the morning.  That should give you enough time to set up a bunch of fake accounts on an Alabama board and go crazy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 10:00:47 PM »
Posted by flogov2012 on 09/11/09 at 4:15PM
This kid was lazy and fat anyways, good riddance. WE won't need him anyways as we are stacked at every position. He will regret turning his back on the TIDE!! I hope he has a season ending injury too. RTR 4 EVA!!!
http://blog.al.com/bamabeat/2009/09/atlantaarea_ot_jawuan_james_re.html

now go fuck yourself
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Birmingham

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 10:09:05 PM »
http://blog.al.com/bamabeat/2009/09/atlantaarea_ot_jawuan_james_re.html

now go phuk yourself

It's fun to only quote... "I don't want him" and leave off the beginning "If he doesn't want to play at Bama".  Quote is no longer about allegience to Alabama and becomes sourness towards Mr. James.  Misquoting is fun.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 10:09:42 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 10:49:55 PM »
If he doesn't want to play at Alabama, then thats fine with me. I'm not going to dump on a 17 year old kid for doing what he thinks is best for him and his career. Hope he is successful wherever he does go, except for when he plays against Alabama. I think we're in pretty good shape for James Stone and we have some pretty good talent on the shelf as well, so while I hate to lose James' commitment, we are in good shape on the line. We have two other OL commitments for the 2010 class as well. No reason to panic or anything. 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 10:57:55 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 12:21:39 AM »
Sorry about that b'ham, I just got back from the Lake, but I figured that you knew how to use the Internet and you could've logged onto al.com, looked up the damn story for yourself and seen all of the comments about him....some of the comments have been taken off, especially the one about wishing for a season ending injury.  So, go whine some more, because now your all knowing coach has lost his second player....probably because he realized that y'all have already oversigned by 6 (not counting the greyshirts from this year).  He probably would like to be able to play next year and not have to sit out, even if he's not a starter.

Also, here's a funny little quote...
Posted by beroset1234 on 09/11/09 at 4:15PM
xautigerx,

why dont you worry about yalls two star commits and stay out of our business.

:bugs:

The last I checked, Auburn doesn't have any two star commits.  As of today we have 4 four stars, 11 three stars (6 of them are .1 point away from being a four star, which they should get by the end of the year) and 1 isn't rated yet...I'm thinking he'll be a three star.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2009, 12:27:08 AM »
It's fun to only quote... "I don't want him" and leave off the beginning "If he doesn't want to play at Bama".  Quote is no longer about allegience to Alabama and becomes sourness towards Mr. James.  Misquoting is fun.

Who's the one misquoting?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2009, 12:33:47 AM »
6'6" 305 tackle?  I'd love to land this kid.  If he's back on the market, AU needs to come after him hard. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Birmingham

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2009, 08:22:31 AM »
Sorry about that b'ham, I just got back from the Lake, but I figured that you knew how to use the Internet and you could've logged onto al.com, looked up the damn story for yourself and seen all of the comments about him.

This is your show dumbass.  You started the thread.  It's nobody's job to trail down the claims you've made in it.  Sorry that all of the claims you made came from posts that are all now deleted, how inconvenient for your credibility.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2009, 09:26:19 AM »
According to the geniuses at WNSP, the kid looked at the depth chart and realized he'd be sitting for a couple of years.  He called Bama and the coaches confirmed this so he tearfully decided to see if he could possibly go somewhere else and have a chance to play before he was a senior.  He hated to do it, for sure. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2009, 11:17:58 AM »
According to the geniuses at WNSP, the kid looked at the depth chart and realized he'd be sitting for a couple of years.  He called Bama and the coaches confirmed this so he tearfully decided to see if he could possibly go somewhere else and have a chance to play before he was a senior.  He hated to do it, for sure. 
In all reality, the depth chart issue is probably correct. Now, I highly doubt it happened as they say it might have. I'm sure he knew what it looked like BEFORE he committed. We have some pretty good talent on the shelf and he might have been sitting for a while, so I can't blame him for checking out other options where he might play sooner. But again, I'm sure he knew what he was getting into before he gave his commitment, and I doubt it went down the way they say.....if that is in fact exactly what they said, and you're not dramatizing it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2009, 12:32:45 PM »
This is your show dumbass.  You started the thread.  It's nobody's job to trail down the claims you've made in it.  Sorry that all of the claims you made came from posts that are all now deleted, how inconvenient for your credibility.
Who's the one that was misquoting?

Actually, only one of the statements that one of your retarded fanbase made was taken off....the We don't want him anyway can be seen in nearly every post as well as he'll never amount to anything if he goes elsewhere.  Just keep your eyes and ears closed b'ham, things will get better....eventually.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions