Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Weekend made Friday...

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Weekend made Friday...
« on: September 08, 2009, 09:00:51 AM »
everything else was frosting.

So Thursday afternoon a coworker gives me his and his wife's season passes to Six Flags.  I had made a comment or two throughout the Summer that I wanted to go but just didn't want to deal with the usual crowds.  I love roller coasters and had not been there since about 1993-94 sometime. 

Plans are made for a group of four of us to go Friday night after work.  The other two also being season pass holders as well.  Fast forward to Friday at about 6:30.  Just arrived at Six Flags and finished parking.  Begin making the 10 minute walk from the parking lot to the front gate.  Just about to turn the last corner to get to the front gate from the parking lot and am almost trampled by two kids about 9 and 7 and their father coming from the opposite direction.  Both kids are in tears and the father is red faced from obviously arguing with someone. 

We reach the gate and I hear one of the security guards talking to the gate attendee about this very rude man and had he not lost his temper they would have let him and his children in. 

Now the first part of the punch line here is that it was season pass holder night so only those with season passes were allowed into the park. 
The second portion of the punch line is that all three were wearing dark pink t-shirts and hounds tooth baseball caps.  So this guy had driven over without checking anything and filled his kids ears with stories of da bahr and the Scream Machine only to have his children’s dreams dashed first thing Friday evening.

I had the most peaceful sleep that night I can remember having in a very long time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Weekend made Friday...
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 09:10:00 AM »
That is a very heartwarming story to start my week off.  Thanks for sharing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 09:14:01 AM »
The feelgood story of the year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 09:35:07 AM »
Nice read.   Makes the first back from a long weekend start off right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 12:40:49 PM »
This warms the cockles of my heart.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 01:09:49 PM »
Pictures would make it better - just sayin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 01:48:05 PM »
Pictures would make it better - just sayin.

Yea they would have.  By the time I had pieced it all together at the gate I was ready to go on in and get my ride on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 03:00:39 PM »
Yea they would have.  By the time I had pieced it all together at the gate I was ready to go on in and get my ride on.
Did you say six flags or six fags?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 03:10:02 PM »
What do you call the AIDS wing at Emory University Hospital?

Sick fags over Georgia. :rimshot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 03:12:47 PM »
Did you say six flags or six fags?

We never touched balls so it's not gay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 04:24:52 PM »
We never touched balls so it's not gay.
But did you cross swords?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2009, 04:25:25 PM »
But did you cross swords?

No.  But we may have gingerly touched tips.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2009, 04:26:47 PM »
No.  But we may have gingerly touched tips.
Ginger?  Was Brad there?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2009, 05:14:50 PM »
Ginger?  Was Brad there?
I wonder if the carpet matches the pubes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

boartitz

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2009, 05:19:30 PM »
I wonder if the carpet matches the pubes.
I'm going bald. Should I shave my netherworld?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2009, 05:21:05 PM »
I'm going bald. Should I shave my netherworld?
Landing strips are the new pink...or was that near the pink...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions