Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Oh Yeah.....BOOM (part 2)

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Oh Yeah.....BOOM (part 2)
« on: September 06, 2009, 10:05:45 PM »

"Since the season started, I really haven't had a peace of mind. I've had the recruiting stuff in the back of my head," he said. "I've known where my heart is, where it's been and will always be, and that's at Auburn.

"I just couldn't fight it anymore. It's been bothering me to keep from committing."

"I love the coaches down there," said Owens. "The defensive coaches, offensive coaches, special teams coaches, all of them. I just love them, and love being down there around them."

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting.......

I still think he will be a tough pull from AU, but the longer he waits the better he looks for UA if you ask me. Especially if he's waiting to see who has a better direction. I like his reasoning for waiting.....nothing but class with this kid.  :thumbsup: I really think he WANTS to go to AU, but I think he KNOWS he may be better off at Alabama as far as how we use our LBs, etc. The rub is we have alot of talent at LB right now, and thats going to weigh in as well. I think if AU even has a halfway decent season, that will be good enough for him to tip the scales.
No coaching staff told him to hold off....He just decided to wait until the day after Auburn's first game of the season, eventhough he has known for some time were he wanted to go.  :)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 10:15:57 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Oh Yeah.....BOOM (part 2)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 10:26:52 PM »

No coaching staff told him to hold off....He just decided to wait until the day after Auburn's first game of the season, eventhough he has known for some time were he wanted to go.  :)
Uh, ok......I guess thats why he canceled his original commitment ceremony days after he announced it. Gotcha. Everybody knew it was going to happen this way. Its a great pickup though, he will more than likely start his freshman year at AU.

The 6-foot-2, 225-pound Owens said Auburn was always his No. 1 choice
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 10:31:13 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 07:36:02 AM »
Uh, ok......I guess thats why he canceled his original commitment ceremony days after he announced it. Gotcha. Everybody knew it was going to happen this way. Its a great pickup though, he will more than likely start his freshman year at AU.

We are gonna need him badly by the middle of this season.  What's with these damn NCAA rules that keep him from us now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 09:51:39 AM »
We are gonna need him badly by the middle of this season.  What's with these damn NCAA rules that keep him from us now?
I agree, lets put him on that accelerated learning program that Sylvan offers.  It worked well for Wes!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."