Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn's Entrance Video could've been like Okie State's.....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Auburn's Entrance Video could've been like Okie State's.....
« on: September 07, 2009, 05:29:38 PM »
The fans actually booed the song (they just got Rick Rolled)....LOL.  BTW, if our entrance song was that bad, I would've booed the loudest.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 05:32:34 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Auburn's Entrance Video could've been like Okie State's.....
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 08:46:44 PM »
Our entrance song was bad azz and the words are spot on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 09:05:27 PM »
Our entrance song was bad azz and the words are spot on.

I wasn't there due to being on the Injured List, but I heard from several people that it wasn't as good as it has been in the past.

Oh and I saw the ticket w/ a picture of Chizik in a suit holding a helmet= totally gay*.

*no offense to any of you gay bammers out there.;)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 09:12:37 PM by AUsweetheart »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 09:10:39 PM »
I liked the video. Unfortunatlely there was some operator failure when it stopped, and skipped about 15 seconds in... Crowd petered out...  Sound man had a rough night most of the night. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 09:13:51 PM »
I liked the video. Unfortunatlely there was some operator failure when it stopped, and skipped about 15 seconds in... Crowd petered out...  Sound man had a rough night most of the night. 
I'd heard that there was a power flicker, that caused the hesitation in the video.  I really liked the Video and the song was good too.  Whoever is controlling the volume on the speakers, needs to leave it alone.  I'm surprised the speakers don't blow out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHjmGxBWFPs&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Etigersx%2Ecom%2Fforum%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D6696%2E0&feature=player_embedded

« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 09:18:22 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 12:43:17 AM »
I wasn't there due to being on the Injured List, but I heard from several people that it wasn't as good as it has been in the past.

Oh and I saw the ticket w/ a picture of Chizik in a suit holding a helmet= totally gay*.

*no offense to any of you gay bammers out there.;)
It was sucked, and the ticket was rather homo...

That'll be 35.66.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."