dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

Re: Did He Or Not?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 07:47:03 PM »
They took the first statement down. You can read from this link to the pig that the first link to FOX states Commit.
Carry on. Nothing to see hear.

http://woopig.net/board/index.php?topic=67356.msg685175#new
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 07:56:20 PM »
They took the first statement down. You can read from this link to the pig that the first link to FOX states Commit.
Carry on. Nothing to see hear.

http://woopig.net/board/index.php?topic=67356.msg685175#new
You guys sure are jittery on the whole Dyer thing. I don't really have an opinion on Dyer, but if a team isn't willing to burn a scholarship on Dakota Mosley so they can have a shot at Dyer, then just how great is he?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 08:03:27 PM »
Dyer is a fukin' Bad Ass...Dakota is a TE, right now, but he'll be converted into a Tackle if he chooses to go to Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

boartitz

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 08:26:50 PM »
You guys sure are jittery on the whole Dyer thing. I don't really have an opinion on Dyer, but if a team isn't willing to burn a scholarship on Dakota Mosley so they can have a shot at Dyer, then just how great is he?
I'm not jittery about him. If we get him, good. It ain't the end of the world if we don't get him.
We are set at RB for the next few years.
I get jittery about big ole DLs now. That's what we need.
I think he'll eventually wind up at Auburn. He would have a better shot at playing early. We have two Freshman RBs that may redshirt this year that are the same caliber as Dyer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 09:03:33 PM »
Okay, pet peeve alert, pet peeve alert, pet peeve alert.

Either this guy can't control his diet or the people writing the article are fucking morons.

In the same article, Michael Dyer is...

5'9" 220

5'9" 201

5'9" 210
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 09:20:14 PM »

Either this guy can't control his diet or the people writing the article are fucking morons.

5'9" 220

5'9" 201

5'9" 210

It depends on how many cameras are on him at the time...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

boartitz

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 02:46:29 AM »
Does anyone in the woopig thread sound jittery? Nutt is no longer our coach. We're jitter free.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 11:43:58 AM »

5'9" 220        5 Stars

5'9" 201        3 Stars

5'9" 210        4 Stars
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

boartitz

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2009, 07:25:06 PM »
I'm not jittery about him. If we get him, good. It ain't the end of the world if we don't get him.
We are set at RB for the next few years.
I get jittery about big ole DLs now. That's what we need.
I think he'll eventually wind up at Auburn. He would have a better shot at playing early. We have two Freshman RBs that may redshirt this year that are the same caliber as Dyer.
They both played Saturday night. We're still set for the future at RB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 07:31:32 PM »
They both played Saturday night. We're still set for the future at RB.

Tate will be gone.  Fannin will only be around for another year unless he goes nuts this year and leaves early.  Onterrio would be complimented nicely by Dyer.  Getting another one of the Seastrunks, or Lattimore would be fucking awesome.  It would fit into this offense nicely as it seems.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2009, 11:14:49 PM »
Tate will be gone.  Fannin will only be around for another year unless he goes nuts this year and leaves early.  Onterrio would be complimented nicely by Dyer.  Getting another one of the Seastrunks, or Lattimore would be fucking awesome.  It would fit into this offense nicely as it seems.

Onterrio showed Saturday night that you cannot have too many bad ass running backs.  I don't give a shit who you are. You HAVE to have a guy you can just give the ball to and know that more often than not, he's going to do something special.  Florida would not have won the MNC without Percy Harvey.  Hybrid back/receiver...yes.  But when the chips were down, he wanted the ball.  And he delivered.  We need Dyer.  We need Seastrunk. Richardson is 3rd or 4th on Bama's depth chart.  Do you think he hesitated in signing?  Hell no!!! Sign em' all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."