He sounds like he loves saying Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Re: Dyer List His Top 1
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 05:56:49 PM »
 :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 06:43:54 PM »
So does Rivals have him as a commit?  Seriously, do they?  Look, the guy came on statewide TV and said "Auburn"

Is that official?

"It's official".

So....what exactly does it take to list a player as a commitment?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 07:42:09 PM »
He just gave us the dreaded vote of confidence :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 10:55:43 PM »
Okay, I'm really asking here.  How do other kids commit? Is it not official until they call Rivals personally?  Do they have to hold a press conference specifically to announce their commitment?  What constitutes a verbal?

Again, this reporter on State wide TV, said give me your top 1.  Without heistation he said Auburn.  She said okay, does that mean it's official.  Again, without hesitation, Dyer says IT'S OFFICIAL. 

If you need any more of a verbal than that, then I don't understand what it takes.  By the way, that kid is built like a fucking Sherman tank.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 12:31:00 AM »
Okay, I'm really asking here.  How do other kids commit? Is it not official until they call Rivals personally?  Do they have to hold a press conference specifically to announce their commitment?  What constitutes a verbal?

Again, this reporter on State wide TV, said give me your top 1.  Without heistation he said Auburn.  She said okay, does that mean it's official.  Again, without hesitation, Dyer says IT'S OFFICIAL. 

If you need any more of a verbal than that, then I don't understand what it takes.  By the way, that kid is built like a fucking Sherman tank.
I think that's about as close to a commitment that a prospect gets....without, of course, calling the recruiting services and telling them that he's committing.  Also, Dyer is definitely built like a Sherman Tank, if he was a little taller, I'd recruit him to play Linebacker.  He has that "Don't Run To My Side!!!" look to him and he's got a Linebacker neck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 12:13:21 PM »

I'm guessing this is why our hog friends were hearing reports that he committed the other day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions