Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Validation

Birmingham

Validation
« on: September 06, 2009, 12:49:18 AM »
I think (aside from Georgia and South Carolina) everyone in the SEC looks to be tougher this year than they were last.  Auburn did what they were supposed to do after shaking their nerves and Tennessee did the same.  I think this should if anything else validate that the change you made was needed.  Whether or not you agree with who was chosen after the change I think it's clear Auburn is a better team than they were a year ago.  Congrats on a good lookin' win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Validation
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 04:00:29 AM »
I didn't get the chance to watch y'alls game, since I was hollerin' myself hoarse in "The Jungle".  I'm guessing, y'alls Defense is really stout across the front 7, how did y'all look running the ball and/or passing?  BTW, I sat next to the former LaTech fieldgoal kicker (97-99), he had some good things to say about y'all.... :rofl: his little kids didn't like me too much, until I bought them a hotdog.  I think one actually growled at me, when I was yellin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

Re: Validation
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 08:34:10 AM »
I didn't get the chance to watch y'alls game, since I was hollerin' myself hoarse in "The Jungle". 

I'm guessing, y'alls Defense is really stout across the front 7, Our defense did very well aside from 1 or 2 series where their was some big mental mistakes.  One of the "meanest" defenses I've seen in a long time but their Offense wasn't on so it's hard to tell.

how did y'all look running the ball and/or passing?  498 yards of total offense.  Coming from someone starting his first game ever and doing so in that atmosphere I think it was good.  Putting that many yards up, and 34 points, against a defense like VT is promising.  There were plenty of mistakes though also, as you'd imagine with a new line and QB.  Ingram had 150yrds, 5.8ypc, 2 touchdowns (1 rushing, 1 receiving). 

BTW, I sat next to the former LaTech fieldgoal kicker (97-99), he had some good things to say about y'all.... Laugh Ass Off his little kids didn't like me too much, until I bought them a hotdog.  I think one actually growled at me, when I was yellin'.  Food will win them over everytime.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions