Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I realize Tubs is still bitter over the whole Petrino Jetgate thing...

Sensi

...but he needs to Shut the Eff Up.

It's easy to be brash and dish on what you think of your current team, but when you one of the biggest reasons there are problems, don't go on every radio show you can talking about how badass you are and dogging the current staff and efforts.

If you are trying to show that your still have the "fire" for coaching, thanks for not wasting that on us - the  university that is still paying your ass and watched as your duck hunted while the other schools in the SEC gobbled up recruits and passed our team by.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: I realize Tubs is still bitter over the whole Petrino Jetgate thing...
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 06:04:22 AM »
Context?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Sensi

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 07:33:32 AM »
The Jox interview. And now, another interview on a Memphis radio station where he said something along the lines of how this staff would never equal what he did for Auburn. (Reminded me of last year's "I'm more Auburn man than most" speech.)

I realize this bunch is the great unknown, but he needs to shut it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 10:35:34 AM »
I have not heard anything about this, but if it is true, I would be very dissappointed in Tubs. He has always been a bit of a self promoter, but I can't imagine him saying that kind of BS now. Anyone have a link with the interview? I would like to hear it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 11:39:15 AM »
Auburn got itself in this situation when the entire Jetgate (or as those of who love Auburn call it the "Longterm Fucking of the program") took place. At the moment that this took place Tubberville was a goner, if only he hadn't had those amazing seasons immediatly after that. At this point it became important to certain BOT members, trustees and hanger on ex coaches that Tubbs was to be disposed of at the first available opportunity.  Feelings had been hurt and egg was on faces and that could not be allowed. After the Franklin fiasco didn't pan out Tubbs knew he was a dead man walking last year and the season showed that result.
I don't blame him for being bitter about the way he has been ostracized by Auburn , hell who on here wouldn't?
Oh well I'm stocking up on pitchforks and torches in orange and blue colors and plan to put them on ebay by the end of the month, but I will have several set aside just for the members of this board at a greatly reduced price.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 11:45:36 AM »
Auburn got itself in this situation when the entire Jetgate (or as those of who love Auburn call it the "Longterm Fucking of the program") took place. At the moment that this took place Tubberville was a goner, if only he hadn't had those amazing seasons immediatly after that. At this point it became important to certain BOT members, trustees and hanger on ex coaches that Tubbs was to be disposed of at the first available opportunity.  Feelings had been hurt and egg was on faces and that could not be allowed. After the Franklin fiasco didn't pan out Tubbs knew he was a dead man walking last year and the season showed that result.
I don't blame him for being bitter about the way he has been ostracized by Auburn , hell who on here wouldn't?
Oh well I'm stocking up on pitchforks and torches in orange and blue colors and plan to put them on ebay by the end of the month, but I will have several set aside just for the members of this board at a greatly reduced price.

Thanks for the discount.   :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 11:47:01 AM »
I always remember my homeys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 11:59:39 AM »
Anyone who claims to "love Auburn", and then puts his loyalty to Tuberville before Auburn, AND consistently puts two b's in both his actual name and his abbreviated nickname, is either lying about his loyalty or an idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2009, 12:05:42 PM »
is either lying about his loyalty or an idiot.

Those two are not mutually exclusive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 12:06:56 PM »
1. there is a reason for the 2 B's. I know it, you don't. It involves a certain Auburn cheerleader, a bottle of to-kill'ya and a strip spelling contest.  :vn: (happy memories of happy mammaries)
I don't have any loyalty other than to Auburn, however the whole jetgate thing along with the chizik hiring (wanna guess what member of the staff of coach TT's was in on the whole jetgate fiasco?) was a very un Auburnish thing to do.
And the repercussions are still haunting us today. Well tomorrow actually.
So how many torches and pitchforks do you want for me to hold for you? They are going to be quite popular in just a few weeks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2009, 12:11:03 PM »
I spell Tubberville with 2 B's because of a hot cheerleader with rocks in her her head.
I spell chizik without capitalization because he has not nor deserved it.
I spell Mississippi M, I, crooked letter, crooked letter, I, humpback, humpback, I, crooked letter, crooked letter, I, because that is the way my Grandmother taught me back when I was but a wee lad.
Any other questions from the peanut gallery?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2009, 12:13:39 PM »
1. there is a reason for the 2 B's. I know it, you don't. It involves a certain Auburn cheerleader, a bottle of to-kill'ya and a strip spelling contest.  :vn: (happy memories of happy mammaries)
Of course. The classic "I know something you don't know that explains why my idiotic ramblings ACTUALLY make sense. But you're just not in on the inside information I have" GW response...
I don't have any loyalty other than to Auburn, however the whole jetgate thing along with the chizik hiring (wanna guess what member of the staff of coach TT's was in on the whole jetgate fiasco?) was a very un Auburnish thing to do.
:rofl: So Chizik was behind Jetgate too? Your ramblings are so full of legitimacy and credibility...
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 12:56:35 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2009, 12:14:25 PM »
And the repercussions are still haunting us today. Well tomorrow actually.
So how many torches and pitchforks do you want for me to hold for you? They are going to be quite popular in just a few weeks.
The biggest fuck-up of Jetgate was the firing of David Housel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 12:29:23 PM »
Of course. The classic "I know something you don't know that explains why my idiotic ramblings ACTUALLY make sense. But you're just not in on the inside information I have" GW response...

I hearby call on the Weasel to produce pictures of said cheerleader.  This way we can better understand his reasoning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2009, 01:02:08 PM »
I hearby call on the Weasel to produce pictures of said cheerleader.  This way we can better understand his reasoning.

Sorry, I vote no.  While pics of YMCA Pee Wee Football Cheerleaders can be cute and stuff for parents and friends, the posting of said pics for immoral purposes is something I must strongly object to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2009, 01:29:29 PM »
If I had them I would gladly produce them. However this was during the early 80's and there was no such thing as digital, trust me whether you believe me or not on the whole goat fucker chizik thing you would have hit this and realized that women like that were the reason God made us men.
Excellent memories.
Thanks for making revisit them.  :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions