Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

14 recruits visit this weekend

Subterranean Jack

14 recruits visit this weekend
« on: January 10, 2008, 05:00:53 PM »
Okay, there's a boatload of recruits visiting The Plains this weekend. Who will be the first to commit (among those not already committed)?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

Re: 14 recruits visit this weekend
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 10:12:47 AM »
Out of those coming this weekend, I think Philip Pierre-Louis or Laron Byrd will be the first to commit.  Sit them down with Tony Franklin and let him give them the speil about the Spread Eagle offense, and they'll be hooked.  JMO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 12:35:52 PM »
Out of those coming this weekend, I think Philip Pierre-Louis or Laron Byrd will be the first to commit.  Sit them down with Tony Franklin and let him give them the speil about the Spread Eagle offense, and they'll be hooked.  JMO.
Would I get my royalty check from the Athletic Dept. or from Franklin himself for the Spread Eagle name? :cool:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 03:13:06 PM »
Only if I get mine for "Dr. Franklinstein".  :spidy:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 10:56:39 AM »

It's like I'm Nostradamus or something. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 11:16:12 AM »
It's like I'm Nostradamus or something. 

How about expounding on your glorious abilities and tell us what the hell happened?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Aubie16

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 11:45:00 AM »
How about expounding on your glorious abilities and tell us what the hell happened?

Philip Pierre-Louis committed and Laron Byrd left with us as a heavy favorite.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Ogre

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 11:47:56 AM »
Philip Pierre-Louis committed to Auburn yesterday after his visit.  He'll play as a WR, and although he lacks in size (5'10, 175 lbs) he makes up for it in speed.  He supposedly ran a 4.25-40 at the MSL combines, and he runs the 100 meter in 10.45 (or something close).  

He was the leading receiver and punt returner for the Florida 5A state championship team (St. Thomas Aquinas - the same school Wes Byrum went to.)  He's only rated a 2 star prospect by Scout and Rivals, but our coaches are very high on him.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 11:48:51 AM »
Soooooo...when shall we expect Burton Scott (a.k.a. the Uno Package) to commit?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 12:09:57 PM by Hugh Jass »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 11:50:00 AM »
Philip Pierre-Louis committed to Auburn yesterday after his visit.  He'll play as a WR, and although he lacks in size (5'10, 175 lbs) he makes up for it in speed.  He supposedly ran a 4.25-40 at the MSL combines, and he runs the 100 meter in 10.45 (or something close).  

He was the leading receiver and punt returner for the Florida 5A state championship team (St. Thomas Aquinas - the same school Wes Byrum went to.)  He's only rated a 2 star prospect by Scout and Rivals, but our coaches are very high on him.  
I keep picturing Trindon Holliday when I hear his stats.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2008, 11:53:50 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 11:54:32 AM »
I keep picturing Trindon Holliday when I hear his stats.

I don't think he's quite as fast as Holliday, but he's a solid player.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 12:48:38 PM »
He's a fucking smurf.

A fast little smurf...but a smurf just the same.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2008, 01:07:18 AM »
Holy Cock Suckers.....That little MoFo is a Fuckin' Blur.  And did yall see those two Snot Bubble hits on that last punt return....Man, his legs move like a Damn Hummingbird's wings.  Fuck, Let's get ready for some Great field position come next year.  God Damnit, I'm ready for next year to start. 
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 01:10:08 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs