Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

DC Rumor

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: DC Rumor
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2008, 05:47:29 PM »
If we promote from within, it will be a bad hire in that the media will have a field day about AU not being able to hire a big name coordinator.  The bamaham media is just waiting for the opportunity to make AU look bad to the public, and potential recruits.
Yup, Yup......Paul Fucknut will have a Fucking Field day about it, he's just getting warmed up right now when the word had "Leaked" that CTT was going to Fail at getting a Known DC.....Is it just me or is everyone else here tired of ALL THIS GOD DAMN WAITING......I mean FUCK, Come ON......MAKE A DAMN DECISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And, fuck all that noise about.....give CTT time, he's had people CALL HIM about the opening, wanting to be the DC.  To tell yall the truth......I think CTT has his hands All Over the Defense a little to much and No Big Name DC will coach the defense that isn't His.  Ah Fuck It....I Don't care who the Next Texas DC is going to be, screw it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2008, 03:13:30 AM »
I thought we agreed that it was "subtile".
Cinnamon tarder!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2008, 01:11:27 PM »
Yup, Yup......Paul Fucknut will have a Fucking Field day about it, he's just getting warmed up right now when the word had "Leaked" that CTT was going to Fail at getting a Known DC.....Is it just me or is everyone else here tired of ALL THIS GOD DAMN WAITING......I mean FUCK, Come ON......MAKE A DAMN DECISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And, fuck all that noise about.....give CTT time, he's had people CALL HIM about the opening, wanting to be the DC.  To tell yall the truth......I think CTT has his hands All Over the Defense a little to much and No Big Name DC will coach the defense that isn't His.  Ah Fuck It....I Don't care who the Next Texas DC is going to be, screw it.

Tell us how you really feel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2008, 01:27:33 PM »
If we promote from within, it will be a bad hire in that the media will have a field day about AU not being able to hire a big name coordinator.  The bamaham media is just waiting for the opportunity to make AU look bad to the public, and potential recruits.

Agree. Promoting from within does not provide the "splash" factor we need considering the public and tawdry way Muschamp left
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2008, 02:53:09 AM »
Tell us how you really feel.
It's best to just let him finish!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2008, 02:55:00 PM »
Maybe Tubs is looking at someone who hasn't finished his season yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2008, 03:17:05 PM »

This one is smarter than he looks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2008, 04:02:03 PM »
Bellichek would be a good fit to counter Chow at the helm of the Tahrd offense, but do you really think Auburn wants him?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2008, 07:45:54 PM »
There's a plan coming in from Clearwater, Fl. and it should touchdown around 1930.  This plane left the Opelika Airport this moring at 0930 and arrived at the Clearwater Airport around 1300.  Could this be our new DC?  Or just another recruiting visit by our coaches?  It's a Socata Tobago (single-piston) airplane.....it's flying at 107 kts at around 4000 feet.....as of right now it has 92 miles left, before landing.....Does Brian Billick own a condo in Clearwater?  How about Vic Koenning.....Or it could be Monte Kiffin ???

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N20AJ
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2008, 10:56:30 PM »
Naaahhh, just dropping off a couple of kilos of blow.  Plane originated in Columbia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2008, 02:49:03 AM »
Naaahhh, just dropping off a couple of kilos of blow.  Plane originated in Columbia.
All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2008, 08:10:04 AM »
I think it's going to be Paul Rhoades....DC out of Pittsburgh.  Pitt has had top Defenses nearly every year, plus this was the guy that we wanted Before we landed Gene Chizik...he turned us down back then, citing family issues or some shit.  Anyway, if it's him, he's a Big Name.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 07:18:06 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2008, 10:21:14 AM »
All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions