Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Even Kaos will have Chizik's back here

Birmingham

Even Kaos will have Chizik's back here
« on: August 27, 2009, 08:08:36 PM »
In the question on who's the biggest dolt in the SEC, it's really no contest.

Simple question... What do you think of your defense.  The answer is priceless.

VQ: Flip it over to defense, what do you like in terms of how you have grown defensively this preseason? What do you like and what concerns you on that side of the ball?

LK: "I like our pass rush a lot. I think we are a really good third down team right now rushing the passer. When we play normal offenses, I mean when we play NFL style offenses and not this other college stuff, whatever you call it. I think we are really geared for that [NFL style]. We have to continue every day to work on this college offense stuff because there is so much of it in this conference now with obviously Florida doing it and Dan Mullen going to Mississippi State. Western Kentucky does it. We are going to play against a lot of teams that do this stuff. Gus [Malzahn] is doing his deal at Auburn. That is the hardest thing for us because every day our defense goes against a pro-style offense so our defense is really good at it and is very much trained in that mentality. So I think we are really good on third down. I think we are really good against basic NFL type-style offenses. It's the other stuff that scares me that we continue to have to create every day for our defense because that is not who we are on offense."

« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 08:09:43 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Even Kaos will have Chizik's back here
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 08:14:27 PM »
Jesus, Kiffin is one stupid motherfucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 09:48:57 PM »
My eyes are bleeding.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 10:19:30 PM »
In the question on who's the biggest dolt in the SEC, it's really no contest.

Simple question... What do you think of your defense.  The answer is priceless.

Actually, Kaos is on record as saying that he'd rather have Kiffin hands down than Chizik, and that Chizik is more clueless...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 10:24:33 PM »
Nobody with an ounce of intelligence can read the words of Kiffins response and say he's not the biggest dolt of the SEC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 10:39:09 PM »
That's kind of what I'm sayin' about this computer stuff.  I'm like really good at all the normal computer stuff, but on this board, we've got guys doin' all that crazy intrawebs stuff.  You know, you've got Chizad doin' that farky stuff and Prowler doin' all that skreets stuff, Kaos and Chopper doin' all that "I hate you" stuff and then there's Godfather doin' that front page stuff.  If it's just the normal computer stuff, I'm like really good at that stuff because I do it every day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 02:34:25 AM »
That's kind of what I'm sayin' about this computer stuff.  I'm like really good at all the normal computer stuff, but on this board, we've got guys doin' all that crazy intrawebs stuff.  You know, you've got Chizad doin' that farky stuff and Prowler doin' all that skreets stuff, Kaos and Chopper doin' all that "I hate you" stuff and then there's Godfather doin' that front page stuff.  If it's just the normal computer stuff, I'm like really good at that stuff because I do it every day.
Now I understand everything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 03:12:37 AM »
Does he have to be watered twice a week?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 06:56:24 AM »
Actually, Kaos is on record as saying that he'd rather have Kiffin hands down than Chizik, and that Chizik is more clueless...

That was a stupid answer by Kiffin.   If the Vols played in the NFC South, it might have been a good answer.

It did not, however, make Chizik any smarter. 

Where are Prowler and Chopper when you need them to tell you what somebody REALLY said as opposed to the words that actually came out of their mouth? 

Since they are silent, here let me try:

Our defense is good against the pro-style offense because that's my dad's specialty. He's a hell of a DC. But in the SEC we'll face so many different types of offenses, things like Urban Meyer's hybrid spread, probably a similar type offense at Mississippi State with Mullen and the  offense that Gus Malzhan's brought up to the league that it's hard for me to really assess how we'll do against teams that run those offenses.  If we lined up every week against a pro-style offense, I'd feel great. Since we don't, we have work to do. 

For the record?  He phrased it poorly (and Chizik is such a wordsmith), but this is no different than Tuberville in 2001 saying we'd have to prepare differently for the Tyler Watts abomination at Alabama or when we'd be worried about playing the one and only option team on our schedule because it required a different kind of prep. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.