Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

FUNNY SHIT

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
FUNNY SHIT
« on: August 25, 2009, 01:36:51 PM »
I never really got into Rescue Me until recently.  I was flipping channels theother night and came across this episode and I frickin' laughed my ass off at this scene.  It's funnier when you know the start of the scene, which was cut.  The one guy is telling the other how he was about to bang this chick the night before and she freaked out when he whipped it out.  The other asks, "Because of your small dick?

I don't have a small dick

Yes, you do.  Everybody knows you have a small dick.

I don't have a small dick...

Watch and enjoy...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
Re: FUNNY SHIT
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 02:57:56 PM »
I've been watching this show since season 1.  Every episode is packed with testosterone laced humor, and hot chicks, typically.  I would contend that it's some of Denis Leary's best acting ever (he also created the series, is an executive producer, and writes for the show).  I've never been a fan of his, but the work he has done for the FDNY post 9/11 is commendable, to say the least.  And the show is undeniably a tribute for these heroes.  So I've become a big fan.  I'd put it right up there with my favorite shows on TV.

I even expected him to win at least one Emmy, but alas, those that matter didn't agree:
Even easier, according to Leary, is his collaboration with Peter Tolan, the actor-writer-producer-director with whom he created the show. The pair shared a Primetime Emmy nomination in 2005 for their writing of the series pilot, and Tolan got a nod as director. In ’06 and ’07 Leary was nominated as outstanding lead actor.

http://www.emmys.com/articles/burning-man
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

Re: FUNNY shiitake
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 03:18:21 PM »
Rescue Me is the only "Show" that I watch on television anymore.  Well, aside from the Seinfeld reruns. 

You need to download and watch all of the seasons, Birdman.  You wouldn't be disappointed.  The episode with Franko and the dick ring is one of the best. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions