Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

TitanTiger

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
Re: TitanTiger
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2009, 02:01:18 PM »
I sent him back this reply:

"Why do you insist on being such weak sauce? Do you know there is an entire AU message board where all the old aunation posters have gone just because you are so lame? Being gutless and disingenuous is not a virtue. No one worth a shiitake is going to give you a cookie for being a politically correct faggot."

:popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2009, 03:50:00 PM »
Wishbone, though you are going to get many people over here to dog Titan, and some have leigtimate reasons for doing that, it does not change the fact that what you did was still pretty tasteless. I can't stand Kennedy either and have not shed a tear, but to post what you did lacked class on just about any board, even this group of heathens. Not to mention all the warnings you kept getting for posting blatant racist crap over there, you were already on a short leash with the new liberal owner.

So while you came running over her to bitch and gripe about Titan, thus finding many that will agree with you, I do know that you will not find as many friends if you post the same racist drivel over here that you did on AUN. Ask JohnDeere about that if you don't believe me.

FYI...though Titan does have a reputation of having a quick trigger, just a little inside info for ya, he was the one that communicated the issue with you, but it was not his call alone. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 03:54:38 PM by Ranger12 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2009, 03:51:15 PM »
Wishbone, though you are going to get many people over here to dog Titan, that does not change the fact that what you did was still pretty tasteless. Not to mention all the warnings you kept getting for posting blatant racist crap over there.

So while you came running over her to bitch and gripe about Titan, thus finding many that will agree with you, I do know that you will not find as many friends if you post the same racist drivel over here that you did on AUN. Ask JohnDeere about that if you don't believe me.

Pffffffffffftttttttttttttt...

Blow it out your ass, Harvey. 

The guy is a sanctimonious twat bag.  Period. 

Quit coming over here taking up for those FUCKsticks. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2009, 03:56:11 PM »
Pffffffffffftttttttttttttt...

Blow it out your ass, Harvey. 

The guy is a sanctimonious twat bag.  Period. 

Quit coming over here taking up for those f*cksticks. 

I am not taking up for anybody. I was just letting him know that what he did was classless on any board. If you don't like that, go fuck yourself for all I care.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2009, 03:58:29 PM »
I am not taking up for anybody. I was just letting him know that what he did was classless on any board. If you don't like that, go f*ck yourself for all I care.

You were defending a sanctimonious twaddle snapper. 

That's not allowed here.  At least not by me.  It's not the first time you've defended those assbags over there.  If you want to be there, be there.  Just don't defend them here. 

TitanTiger is a cockgoblin. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2009, 04:41:40 PM »
Look, I don't arbitrarily just bring up AUN over here, but I am a still a moderator over there and when somebody does bring up AUN and I think they are presenting a bs side of something that went on over there, I am going to chime in. If there were any of the moderators over here that still could post over on AUN and they saw some bs about TigersX get posted over there, I would expect them to do the same. So you can either accept that fact or get over it (or not). No skin off my back either way.

As far as my always defending them, all I can is just chuckle at that comment. There have been times that I think a few members over here were done wrong on AUN and I let all concerned what I thought about it, that included the ones at AUN that I think were the ones in the wrong.

Even when all of that crap went down, I had people I considered friends on both sides of the issue and I did not choose sides, because if I did, I would not be posting here. So, forgive me that I don't see everything through a set of TigersX vs. AUN glasses like you apparnently do. I simply call bullshit when I see it, regardless of which forum I am on. In your case, I would be calling it all the time if I paid attention to everything you said. However, it is fun to watch you still get all bent out of shape over the mention of anything AUN related.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2009, 05:01:08 PM »
Look, I don't arbitrarily just bring up AUN over here, but I am a still a moderator over there and when somebody does bring up AUN and I think they are presenting a bs side of something that went on over there, I am going to chime in. If there were any of the moderators over here that still could post over on AUN and they saw some bs about TigersX get posted over there, I would expect them to do the same.
...and then be instantly permanently banned.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2009, 06:18:38 PM »
Look, I don't arbitrarily just bring up AUN over here, but I am a still a moderator over there and when somebody does bring up AUN and I think they are presenting a bs side of something that went on over there, I am going to chime in. If there were any of the moderators over here that still could post over on AUN and they saw some bs about TigersX get posted over there, I would expect them to do the same. So you can either accept that fact or get over it (or not). No skin off my back either way.

As far as my always defending them, all I can is just chuckle at that comment. There have been times that I think a few members over here were done wrong on AUN and I let all concerned what I thought about it, that included the ones at AUN that I think were the ones in the wrong.

Even when all of that crap went down, I had people I considered friends on both sides of the issue and I did not choose sides, because if I did, I would not be posting here. So, forgive me that I don't see everything through a set of TigersX vs. AUN glasses like you apparnently do. I simply call bullsh*t when I see it, regardless of which forum I am on. In your case, I would be calling it all the time if I paid attention to everything you said. However, it is fun to watch you still get all bent out of shape over the mention of anything AUN related.

Oooohhh... can I see your official badge?

Simple question:

When the colonists threw off the yoke of England and declared their independence -- and then won the war -- what did they do to the bastard Torries that took up for the pussy King George? 

That's right.  They hanged their ass. 

War is over.  We hang Torries. 

Fucking redcoat. 
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 06:26:36 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2009, 06:57:00 PM »
Ranger would you check and see if AUN is one of the boards I got banned on for telling the truth.
Thanks
Greaseyweasel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

Ogre

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2009, 08:48:35 PM »
I am not taking up for anybody. I was just letting him know that what he did was classless on any board. If you don't like that, go f*ck yourself for all I care.

I would just like to point out that it took Ranger 455 posts to finally drop the F bomb.

Oh, and the phrase 'twat bag' made me giggle.

You may now resume your AUN bitch-fest.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2009, 08:57:36 PM »

" sanctimonious twaddle snapper" did it for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2009, 09:48:46 PM »
I would just like to point out that it took Ranger 455 posts to finally drop the F bomb.

Well, I was just trying to use vernacular that Kaos would understand.

I have been known to let one unintentionally slip out every now and then, but usually only when the shit is about to hit the fan. Adam, Glenn, and a few others on here know what I mean. I did let one slip in front of my boy the other day when I stepped in a 3 foot deep hole with the leg that has the fake hip. The look on his face was priceless. Once I realized my hip was still intact, I really did not know what to say to him except that old saying I used to hate hearing others say..."do as I say, not as I do". Don't know if that is working too well though. He got in trouble for the first time ever in school last year (5th grade) because he called a girl a bitch. For some reason I was the first to get accused of his acquirement and proper usage of that word though I figure he probably heard it much more from his stepdad, because after all, he is married to my ex-wife.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2009, 09:58:16 PM »
" sanctimonious twaddle snapper" did it for me.

We are on the same page.  I chortled aloud.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Wishbone

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2009, 08:27:39 PM »
Ranger12,
I could give two shits if the commie faggots at AUN call me racist or whatever. Like all PC commie fags, they can't stand for people to speak their minds.  If you disagree with them, they will call you alot of things.  It's a badge of honor to be labeled by those fools.

Wishbone, though you are going to get many people over here to dog Titan, and some have leigtimate reasons for doing that, it does not change the fact that what you did was still pretty tasteless. I can't stand Kennedy either and have not shed a tear, but to post what you did lacked class on just about any board, even this group of heathens. Not to mention all the warnings you kept getting for posting blatant racist crap over there, you were already on a short leash with the new liberal owner.

FYI...though Titan does have a reputation of having a quick trigger, just a little inside info for ya, he was the one that communicated the issue with you, but it was not his call alone. :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2009, 09:51:06 PM »
Whatever, fuck Titan.  Ranger is cool as shit in my book, he is one of the few guys that had the balls to come over here and actually hung around.  However, that Harvey Birdman guy, well, let's just say that he loves the Daynte Aycock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2009, 12:05:35 AM »
Whatever, phuk Titan.  Ranger is cool as poop in my book, he is one of the few guys that had the balls to come over here and actually hung around.  However, that Harvey Birdman guy, well, let's just say that he loves the Daynte Aycock.

You take that back.  I am anything but ghey and you know it.  Oh sure, I have the occasional butt sexz encounters after a full day of drinking and the wife is out of town and....

Wait....what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2009, 12:32:31 AM »
Whatever, fuck Titan.  Ranger is cool as shit in my book, he is one of the few guys that had the balls to come over here and actually hung around.  However, that Harvey Birdman guy, well, let's just say that he loves the Daynte Aycock.
Ranger gets big props for being the only one with balls to post over here, that has not gone unnoticed.  As far as what you were saying about them saying something about this site, I am sure there has been plenty said about this site, bs or otherwise.  Doesn't bother me a bit nor would I defend it, frankly Scarlett I really don't give a fuck.  As far as what you said about defending AUN over here, your welcome to say whatever you like, this is an open board, but basically I think you would be wasting the time it took you to type it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2009, 12:14:08 AM »
Ranger gets big props for being the only one with balls to post over here, that has not gone unnoticed.  As far as what you were saying about them saying something about this site, I am sure there has been plenty said about this site, bs or otherwise.  Doesn't bother me a bit nor would I defend it, frankly Scarlett I really don't give a phuk.  As far as what you said about defending AUN over here, your welcome to say whatever you like, this is an open board, but basically I think you would be wasting the time it took you to type it.

I am giving notice of nuclear capability.  I'll be doing some missile tests over Sudan next week. 

Just want you to know I have them.  I'll use them only for defense, of course.  And to make brownies. 

** Ranger's not the only one to post in both places, is he? ** 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2009, 08:58:26 AM »
** Ranger's not the only one to post in both places, is he? ** 
Of someone who has mod powers and intimate knowledge of what transpired I believe he is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum