Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Michael Jackson's Ghost during CNN Larry King interview...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Michael Jackson's Ghost during CNN Larry King interview...
« on: October 06, 2009, 08:04:46 PM »
at Neverland.  Some spooky shit and the audio is kinda frightening.  You might have to turn up your speakers just a little, it's a low noise/voice, but it's actually pretty clear.

Proof of Michael Jacksons Ghost. Scary new raw footage with enhanced audio.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 08:07:00 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Michael Jackson's Ghost during CNN Larry King interview...
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 08:40:16 PM »
Sorry, but there's been sooo many of these things.  Anytime an email says turn up the speakers....no.  My daughter actually fell over the back of a chair and hit her head on one of these things.  She was hurt and we couldn't stop laughing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 08:44:26 PM »
Holy crap...I just made my 9 year old cry.  Sweet
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 09:06:45 PM »
Sorry, but there's been sooo many of these things.  Anytime an email says turn up the speakers....no.  My daughter actually fell over the back of a chair and hit her head on one of these things.  She was hurt and we couldn't stop laughing.
You don't have to turn up your speakers...it just makes it easier to make out what the "ghost" or whatever, is saying or apparently saying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 10:51:33 PM »
I got my brother on one of these about 10 years ago on one of the first ones that came out. He fell out of my office chair and ran out of the office. If I would have had a camera rolling, I would have won $10,000 on AFV...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 07:45:02 AM »
He scared more children while alive than that will now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 09:15:54 AM »
I got my brother on one of these about 10 years ago on one of the first ones that came out. He fell out of my office chair and ran out of the office. If I would have had a camera rolling, I would have won $10,000 on AFV...

I have never been so scared in my life...these things weren't out yet and it was the best one I had seen.  Some demonic stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 05:42:48 PM »
I have never been so scared in my life...these things weren't out yet and it was the best one I had seen.  Some demonic stuff.
2 girls 1 cup?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum