Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Scarbinsky: University of Alabama Probes Fishing Trip...

Birmingham

Re: Scarbinsky: University of Alabama Probes Fishing Trip...
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 05:27:20 PM »
Just being honest from the sound of old white dudes "answers" it makes it sound like they're all screwin.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 07:06:38 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2009, 06:55:08 PM »
And you know so how? After he flat out said he is not an Alabama fan, or otherwise connected to UA. Please explain how you absolutely KNOW he is an Alabama booster. Or is this sort of how you know the car dealership owner is a huge Bama booster? Because you say so, and other AU fans say so? I bet the REC paid him to say he wasn't an Alabama fan. Yeah, thats it. You're very predictable, you know.

He said he wasn't a bama booster.  I think that's open to interpretation.  What he probably meant to say was that he wasn't a bama booster unless by boosting you meant jerking off to Bear Bryant videos, giving his disability check to the nick saban "friends of players" scholarship fund, wearing crimpson underoos and taking his turn in the Julio cock-licking line. 

You know when people say something, particularly when they say it directly, only two people in the world can divine what they ACTUALLY mean:  Chopper and Prowler. 

:taunt: :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2009, 06:56:49 PM »
The only thing fishy about this story (no pun intended), is this:
That's a classic "doth protest too much" example. And what kind of answer (to is own question) is that anyway?

It is a touch weird, especially since he is deliberately avoiding discussing how he knows them.

I agree that something's odd here. 

Thank you for not taking they guy's words and adding your own absurd interpretation to them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2009, 07:21:46 PM »
Oxycontin not cotton-  pet peeve.
Not on my skreets.

'Oxycotton' the New Street Drug of Choice for Many
By Peggy Peck
WebMD Health News

Feb. 9, 2001 -- The official name is OxyContin, but on the street it's known as "oxycotton." And at a dollar a milligram, it's the drug du jour from the coal-mining country of Kentucky to the bleak factory towns of rural Maine.

When taken in pill form, as intended, OxyContin is a slow-release narcotic prescribed for pain caused by cancer, severe arthritis, sickle cell disease, and nerve damage. The active ingredient in the drug is a morphine derivative, the same as that also found in Percodan.

But when bought on the street, oxycotton is crushed and snorted to deliver a powerful and fast high that many users say is better than heroin.

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/news/20010209/oxycotton-new-street-drug-of-choice-for-many
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 07:22:18 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Argo

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2009, 07:34:05 PM »
Of course, it's only known as "oxycotton" on the skreets because those stupid fuckers aren't educated.

So, RWS, stop acting like a pre-maddona.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2009, 07:38:17 PM »
And you know so how? After he flat out said he is not an Alabama fan, or otherwise connected to UA. Please explain how you absolutely KNOW he is an Alabama booster. Or is this sort of how you know the car dealership owner is a huge Bama booster? Because you say so, and other AU fans say so? I bet the REC paid him to say he wasn't an Alabama fan. Yeah, thats it. You're very predictable, you know.
Show me were he flat out said that he's not a bammer fan.  Show me were "I" stated that he's a bammer booster.  I said that he's a bammer fan and that by NCAA laws fans, can be considered as a booster, because of the wording that they use.  He's not a fan of SPuat like you and most of the other bammers are, or like we're fans of Auburn...meaning that, he doesn't really care about bammer football.  I also know that he owns a Condo and that, word on the skreets is, Julio's mother manages it....which if true, is very interesting in itself.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 07:39:23 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2009, 08:07:28 PM »
Show me were he flat out said that he's not a bammer fan.  Show me were "I" stated that he's a bammer booster.  I said that he's a bammer fan and that by NCAA laws fans, can be considered as a booster, because of the wording that they use.  He's not a fan of SPuat like you and most of the other bammers are, or like we're fans of Auburn...meaning that, he doesn't really care about bammer football.  I also know that he owns a Condo and that, word on the skreets is, Julio's mother manages it....which if true, is very interesting in itself.
Yeah, as an Alabama fan, I wear an Auburn hat all the time. Just sayin........Its the cool thing to do nowadays. I saw Kaos sporting a houndstooth Alabama cap the other day.......

Hey, anybody care to know who Mr. Anderson is related to that works for the Baldwin County Board of Education? Wanna take a stab at who the relative's favorite SEC team is? Care to guess which team this relative's grandson was hoping for an offer from this past year? Care to guess what high school team the grandson played on? Come on Prowler, this is fun! You're good at connecting the dots and figuring all this shit out, right? You got sources on the skreet, right?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 08:14:11 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2009, 08:09:18 PM »
Of course, it's only known as "oxycotton" on the skreets because those stupid fuckers aren't educated.

So, RWS, stop acting like a pre-maddona.
That was pretty much my response. I find it amusing that Prowler went through the trouble to Google that and post it, only to prove himself uneducated.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2009, 08:38:16 PM »
That was pretty much my response. I find it amusing that Prowler went through the trouble to Google that and post it, only to prove himself uneducated.

Listen shit head, I know how to spell Oxycontin.  I also know that Oxycontin is spelled Oxycotton on the skreets.  I didn't have any trouble Googling WebMD to prove that it's spelled Oxycotton on the skreets.

Also, like I stated earlier, Curtis Anderson isn't a fan of his favorite University like you or I are.  I don't care who Curtis is related to, again, like I stated earlier, Curtis' family members are Auburn fans, some are Big Auburn fans, but Curtis isn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2009, 08:53:39 PM »
but Curtis isn't.

How do you know?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2009, 09:08:09 PM »
How do you know?

Damnit BHam.  Are you purposely ignoring all the talk about the fucking skreets?  How do you think he knows it?  When you educated fools get skreet cred like Da Prowler, this shit just falls in your lap.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2009, 09:18:26 PM »
Damnit BHam.  Are you purposely ignoring all the talk about the effing skreets?  How do you think he knows it?  When you educated fools get skreet cred like Da Prowler, this shiitake just falls in your lap.
^^^Word^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2009, 09:34:28 PM »
Listen shit head, I know how to spell Oxycontin.  I also know that Oxycontin is spelled Oxycotton on the skreets.  I didn't have any trouble Googling WebMD to prove that it's spelled Oxycotton on the skreets.

Also, like I stated earlier, Curtis Anderson isn't a fan of his favorite University like you or I are.  I don't care who Curtis is related to, again, like I stated earlier, Curtis' family members are Auburn fans, some are Big Auburn fans, but Curtis isn't.
Why would the guy wear an Auburn hat around if he wasn't an Auburn fan? I guess just peer pressure. Kaos is hiding his houndstooth cap as we speak.

You're not going to hear alot from the guy about alot of things mainly to protect his relative and not get him in trouble with the BCBE. Again, I'm not worried about this situation. AU fans have more reason than us to be worried about it. But as for your earlier allegation that Anderson is a "fan of the houndstooth", you're wrong on that.

Just keep on fishing, Prowler......
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 09:40:53 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2009, 09:37:14 PM »
Are you going to answer my question, Prowler?  How do you know Curtis isn't an Auburn fan?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2009, 11:50:55 PM »
Prowler knows every fucking thing.
Just ask him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2009, 02:18:34 AM »
In the overall, really, really big fucking picture, you fellas are arguing and debating about a fishing trip.

3 pages of posts.

about a fishing trip.

who honestly gives a pig fucking fuck?

what you mother fuckers need is your own fucking sub-forum on here so once every 2 or 3 days someone can drop a topic so you guys can argue about who's right and who's wrong, about who's got the better info from the skreets, who's e-penis is bigger etc etc.  A topic here makes about 6 posts before you cock guzzling assholes start arguing over who can make the other fucker look like an idiot first. 

Fuck.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2009, 07:37:09 AM »
A topic here makes about 6 posts before you man meat guzzling assholes start arguing over who can make the other effer look like an idiot first. 

It only becomes that many pages when the ones that look like idiots don't realize it and keep on yammering. 

I do, however, get annoyed at people who have all these great ideas for how the forum should work.  What is is what is. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2009, 07:47:26 AM »
Yeah I got to imagine that at some point during the trip "old white guy" said
"Ok boys, time to see who can swallow the most Tylenol PM. Mmmmmmm."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

RWS

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2009, 10:53:48 AM »
In the overall, really, really big fucking picture, you fellas are arguing and debating about a fishing trip.

3 pages of posts.

about a fishing trip.

who honestly gives a pig fucking fuck?

what you mother fuckers need is your own fucking sub-forum on here so once every 2 or 3 days someone can drop a topic so you guys can argue about who's right and who's wrong, about who's got the better info from the skreets, who's e-penis is bigger etc etc.  A topic here makes about 6 posts before you cock guzzling assholes start arguing over who can make the other fucker look like an idiot first. 

Fuck.

Fuck you, at least I posted some pretty cool farks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2009, 11:03:49 AM »
Hey Julio, have you ever seen a grown man naked? 
Do you like Gladiator movies, Mark?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.